Chatroom error message

Featured Posts

[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

#

Woss all that about? There was only 4 people in the chatroom. I'm trying to recruit single people to my diabolical scheme, but when clicking on the Chat button I got the above message. Is that a temporary glitch or is the website sulking with my laptop? Is there owt I can do to fix it?

• Greenie 1

[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

#

Woss all that about? There was only 4 people in the chatroom. I'm trying to recruit single people to my diabolical scheme, but when clicking on the Chat button I got the above message. Is that a temporary glitch or is the website sulking with my laptop? Is there owt I can do to fix it?

I just tried to enter and got the same error tho 7

#

No, it's not you. I got the same (Didn't want to get in as I don't chat). I think this'll need a visit from a Mod Who Knows About These Things

No, it's not you. I got the same (Didn't want to get in as I don't chat). I think this'll need a visit from a Mod Who Knows About These Things

Me too, also tried to go in last year and wasn't allowed,(or everyone else left as I popped in) :blush:

perhaps we're not worthy, or perhaps it's because we have pump-outs.... :o

there seems to be a problem with this recently, yesterday it was closed to more than about 5-7, but varied...think one of the mods needs to get on to it, especially before BSP's sunday 'do'! frustrating!

Have PM'd Daniel about it!

Edited by Ally

I felt like the Hokey Cokey man last night, I was in and out more often than an alki at the thimble bar.

every time I posted, the earth moved me outside and I had to beg my way back in.

Needs sorting quick, or BSP will go over to the GRP forum in disguise!!!

its just let me in but im working away with the dogs and im on a dongle and laptop so i dont know if its the chat room being slow or my conection,,,,

I get

:)

The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users leave.

Pah! I thought this had all been sorted?

Janet

PS. There's only four in there now, but I still keep getting the error message...

Edited by Janet S