Chatroom error message

Featured Posts

I just took a peek, (after you posted this), and surprisingly it did think you were in there. But then you left, even without having been there in the first place it seems.

It seemed a very weird place, so I left hastily too!

it's very friendly alan, but has to cope with lots of ins and outs as no-one knows if they are actually there for more than 2 minutes!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Chatroom is being a bloody disaster tonight. Peeps getting kicked all over the place and dozens of failed attempts to get back in.

Error "[#CJOIN-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator."

I have no idea how to "notify an administrator" other than by posting here.

(Edited to changed 'licked' into 'kicked' lol!)

Edited by Mike the Boilerman

Come on mods ,please sort the chatroom problem out ,for some of us this is a regular evening pastime and very annoying when people cant ,get into the chatroom,constantly get kicked out or get the dreaded "pink error message" ,last night i was getting users (who managed to stay in for longer than a nano second) message twice. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...