What must every boat have?

Mick and Maggie

Featured Posts

Who is We when we're about??? Isn't there a pub section on here somewhere for useless moronic chit chat nothing about the thread? or maybe you should try Facefcuk and sign up some real friends?

Sorry, I failed to find the bit in the rules where it says that humorous asides are forbidden outside the VP.

At least they were vaguely connected to the topic, unlike your petulant outbursts.

Oh, and every boat must have Rosie and Jim.

No, no, that isn't my coat.

Guest wanted
Who is We when we're about??? Isn't there a pub section on here somewhere for useless moronic chit chat nothing about the thread? or maybe you should try Facefcuk and sign up some real friends?

Sorry you feel that my post's are moronic and don't meet your posting criteria, if you could let me know what the rules are then I will be sure to keep within them. Put a picture up and I'll doff my cap if we ever pass.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Humor+within+conversation+

You posted 'Can one not say what one thinks then? ' I replied 'I think we all did' Meaning that Everybody including yourself had said what they thought. I really wasn't trying to get you all fired up.

relax :lol:

Nope I like this from another thread in here....

4201600368_91a888c4a4.jpg

Some where to store your tiller pin(s)...

Presumably one only needs multiple tiller pins if one insists on hanging a rope over them, and you need spares after you have lost them in the cut ?

Coat!

• 3 years later...
  • A decrepit old bicycle, either on the roof or at the back - well rusty, ideally unrideable. Motorcycle frame and parts
  • A lot of logs part split on an old pallet
  • A rusty BBQ
  • Several bags of coal
  • A selectiopn of aged tarps, of varying condition and material, some weighted with milk bottles full of water
  • Camo netting
  • A beatup genny - working or otherwise
  • A washing line with range of slightly soiled looking clothing of indeterminate colour
  • A pile of sawdust and chippings, chainsaw optional
  • Collection of various sized tyres etc for possible fender use
  • Wheelbarrow
  • Empty tinnies for cratch and stern area decor

The above is the Basic K&A kit - I expect there are regional variants. I see above some have suggested a windlass - only needed if you are travelling.

• A decrepit old bicycle, either on the roof or at the back - well rusty, ideally unrideable. Motorcycle frame and parts
  • A lot of logs part split on an old pallet
  • A rusty BBQ
  • Several bags of coal
  • A selectiopn of aged tarps, of varying condition and material, some weighted with milk bottles full of water
  • Camo netting
  • A beatup genny - working or otherwise
  • A washing line with range of slightly soiled looking clothing of indeterminate colour
  • A pile of sawdust and chippings, chainsaw optional
  • Collection of various sized tyres etc for possible fender use
  • Wheelbarrow
  • Empty tinnies for cratch and stern area decor

The above is the Basic K&A kit - I expect there are regional variants. I see above some have suggested a windlass - only needed if you are travelling.

lol good one. Forgot the interesting tree growing off the rear fender.

On the basis I just bought a bunch of stuff which I thought I might need this weekend following the excellent tyre round the prop story.

1) Boltcroppers

2) Tinsnips

3) Very sharp knife

4) Patiocleaner tool

5) Pond Gloves

I feel like i could at least tackle things that get round the prop.

This should help Ambuvanner from going apopoplectic

Edited by mark99

I've got a Thermos flask and I hate it. A Jetboil is not a flask:

Clicky

You can't make a cup of tea with old water that is only hot, not boiling.

Is it safe to use in a confined space? i.e. any risk from carbon monoxide?

Is it safe to use in a confined space? i.e. any risk from carbon monoxide?

It burns with a roaring blue flame and boils so quickly the risk of CO poisoning would be negligible.

This is a top of the range, expensive bit of kit and bears no relation whatsoever to the tinplate tat described in the "portable appliances" thread.