Cruel Landlord

djangobole

Featured Posts

here is a picture of my 12 year old daughters little garden she made next to our boat last week, our marina landlord has told us to demolish it, he says its unsightly.

med_gallery_6627_378_90723.jpg

here is a picture of what it looked like before she did it.

gallery_6627_378_29864.jpg

Go Figure

Edited by djangobole

How about asking the landlord if he would be happy if you just took away the stones or maybe take the top level away and stand the others on end/side.

I agree it's a bit unfair.

Martyn

he dont want any flowers full stop, he has also asked another boater to destroy their roses which they have had for 2 years.

What a misarable so and so he is. I didn't realise it was bright colourful flowers he doesn't like.

Does he live nearby, I bet he has flowers arround his abode.

(Good luck with your album)

Martyn

thanx the album launch is this friday.

My guess is that this is something to do with making sure your landlord retains ownership of the land.

Richard

My guess is this is something to do with controlling things because he can.

Someone (I can't think who) said that only the strong can be gentle, a weak person needs to enforce their authority

the marina rents you moorings for your boat and use of facilities i would imagine and not an allotment.

maybe if permission had been asked for your time builkding the encroachment would not have been wasted as you would have been told it was not permissable.

lots of reasons for it not to be there , and just one reason "yours" for it to be there.

sorry but it looks to me as if every effort has been made to block passage by others.

the marina rents you moorings for your boat and use of facilities i would imagine and not an allotment.

maybe if permission had been asked for your time builkding the encroachment would not have been wasted as you would have been told it was not permissable.

lots of reasons for it not to be there , and just one reason "yours" for it to be there.

sorry but it looks to me as if every effort has been made to block passage by others.

its not blocking anyone, there is a path between boat and flowers, 4 foot wide.

Why not buy her a couple of window box type containers and put them on the boat roof for her garden - or is he anti that as well ?

I'll second that idea too. She can then take her little garden with her when you go cruising - that's what I'm going to do when I get around to sorting out my roof and getting a few little boxes!

Kay

x

I' ll third the idea of putting a couple of window boxes on the roof for her. Maybe she could grow flowering herbs - surely he can't object to that? And if he does well she could always offer him a nice latte sprinkled with something that will make him a little quesy for a couple of days.............

No scrub that I'm encouraging a 12 year old to be spiteful!!!! :lol:

Window boxes on your property thats the way to go..........:lol: