Mooring Problems

exmember290323

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, perfectlydressed said:

I don't care if someone disagrees with me what I do care about is the rude and insulted way it has been done along with completely false assumptions about my actions, interestingly they don't do it on the facebook page as much because they know their windows are made from glass.

Well you seem to have been quite capable of being rude and insulting towards people in this thread!
Perhaps if you told us the full and truthful story behind this thread you might not get some of the assumptions that have been made.
So over to you.

6 hours ago, perfectlydressed said:

I don't care if someone disagrees with me what I do care about is the rude and insulted way it has been done along with completely false assumptions about my actions, interestingly they don't do it on the facebook page as much because they know their windows are made from glass.

I've still not understood the point of your posts. What is it you are after? If you are simply looking for a shoulder to cry on, then CWDF is probably not the place to look, especially when you are being so secretive about the events that seem to have upset you. You have a strange way of seeking help, if that indeed is what you are doing.

Tak

• Greenie 4

8 hours ago, Tam & Di said:

I've still not understood the point of your posts. What is it you are after? If you are simply looking for a shoulder to cry on, then CWDF is probably not the place to look, especially when you are being so secretive about the events that seem to have upset you. You have a strange way of seeking help, if that indeed is what you are doing.

Tak

If I've understood it correctly, the OP is exploring potential avenues to claim a refund of their mooring fees, based on a suspicion/hope/expectation that the mooring agreement was in some degree legally invalid, or technically incorrect. 

32 minutes ago, Tony1 said:

If I've understood it correctly, the OP is exploring potential avenues to claim a refund of their mooring fees, based on a suspicion/hope/expectation that the mooring agreement was in some degree legally invalid, or technically incorrect. 

Yes that sums it up. 

She fell at the first hurdle though, by stating her moorings agreement was invalid because a different name appears on the LR from the person granting the tenancy.

When it was suggested this can happen validly for a number of reasons, she got abusive.

• Happy 1

3 minutes ago, MtB said:

Yes that sums it up. 

She fell at the first hurdle though, by stating her moorings agreement was invalid because a different name appears on the LR from the person granting the tenancy.

When it was suggested this can happen validly for a number of reasons, she got abusive.

I agree. My reading of the first post made me think it was all about getting money back. Why bother otherwise?

16 hours ago, perfectlydressed said:

You seam to indicate, that if someone upsets you on Facebook, you go and smash their windows? 

• Greenie 1

10 hours ago, Tam & Di said:

Tak

What a bizarre individual you are basing your opinion on nothing other than passive aggressive sly sniping remarks as opposed to facts and that goes for the several others in this forum click that clearly exists here that cant exist anywhere else online without consequence.

I don't need a shoulder to cry on and the fact you present that notion is deeply offensive and rude.

1 hour ago, Tony1 said:

But how would the OP expect to get any sort of refund other than by going to law?  With a little more information I suppose there might be someone on Facebook or CWDF who could help with background information in this specific case, but otherwise it is all too abstract.

Tam

3 minutes ago, perfectlydressed said:

What a bizarre individual you are basing your opinion on nothing other than passive aggressive sly sniping remarks as opposed to facts and that goes for the several others in this forum click that clearly exists here that cant exist anywhere else online without consequence.

I don't need a shoulder to cry on and the fact you present that notion is deeply offensive and rude.

So why did you put the issue on here in the first place?

34 minutes ago, BoatinglifeupNorth said:

You seam to indicate, that if someone upsets you on Facebook, you go and smash their windows? 

Actually what I am pointing out is you along with others have a safe place here to abuse people because of how this forum is allowed to operate using misinformation and slander where as on other platforms you would be easy to track down and addressed for your blatant misinformation. 

Quite sad pathetic spineless individual really...

Hmm. The overlapping response from the OP seems to confirm that they have no intention of supplying information that might help get any assitance.

🤷‍♂️

Tam

Edited by Tam & Di

1 minute ago, David Mack said:

So why did you put the issue on here in the first place?

Is that your attempt to start making excuses for being a jackass.

1 minute ago, Tam & Di said:

Hmm. The overlapping response from the OP seems to confirm that they have no intention of supplying information that might help get any assitance.

🤷‍♂️

Tam

You are not able to provide any otherwise if you were you would genuinely message me and ask if I need some help but instead you have joined in with the other knobs, well done give yourself on the back you deserve each other...

4 minutes ago, perfectlydressed said:

You are not able to provide any otherwise if you were you would genuinely message me and ask if I need some help but instead you have joined in with the other knobs, well done give yourself on the back you deserve each other...

I've been involved with such matters for a considerable time, and you have no idea of what help I might be able to give if you were able to state the problem in more detail. I've tried asking a couple of times but I don't feel like bothering any more.

Tam

• Greenie 4

4 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

You really are a "nasty piece of work", you might find you are better suited to life somewhere else rather than this 'family forum'.

And you are an arrogant vindictive pratt that no doubt deserved all the problems you received from that wonderful planner!

Thankfully places like this will cease to exist before too long so you will need a new rock to crawl under.

2 minutes ago, Tam & Di said:

I've been involved with such matters for a considerable time, and you have no idea of what help I might be able to give if you were able to state the problem in more detail. I've tried asking a couple of times but I don't feel like bothering any more.

Tam

What do you expect Tam based on the way I have been treated and the assumptions made from people?

If you are genuine there is the message system or do you need an audience like the rest of them getting their hateful fixes?

Good grief what a horrible vile place of people where the attackers pretend to be the victims to the extent I'm forced to aggressively defend myself.

1 minute ago, Mike Hurley said:

Yep, definitely a Karen.

Would you like to come and abuse me and bully me to my face or would the prospect of my husband dealing with your passive aggression be a bit too real for you?

No you wouldn't because you are yet another internet sad pathetic cliché.

46 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

Sounds like a similar person and situation I found myself in whilst in Skipton several years ago.

I was thinking the very same thing as I continued to read the thread and came across this post. I wonder what happened to her in the end? sad case realy.

17 minutes ago, perfectlydressed said:

No you wouldn't because you are yet another internet sad pathetic cliché.

Do you think you suffered any inconvenience during the period you have moored at the mooring, enough to warrant your expectation of a refund?

Edited by Higgs

😜

5 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

I was thinking the very same thing as I continued to read the thread and came across this post. I wonder what happened to her in the end? sad case realy.

Maybe after blacking her boat all over she had to buy new clothes and is now perfectly dressed.😜

Edited by Mike Hurley
  • Greenie 2

39 minutes ago, perfectlydressed said:

Actually what I am pointing out is you along with others have a safe place here to abuse people because of how this forum is allowed to operate using misinformation and slander where as on other platforms you would be easy to track down and addressed for your blatant misinformation. 

Quite sad pathetic spineless individual really...

I doubt you track down people and sort it out, you or your husband seam not to have had the bollox to sort the person out that you say illegally took your money and just moan about it. Your remark refers to yourself “Quite sad pathetic spineless individual”

You’ve never named the location or the person that you think has illegally took your money, so it appears to be you that’s spineless, anyone that has nothing to hide would of been more liberal with the facts and names.

Edited by BoatinglifeupNorth
  • Greenie 1