Tonic required. Send in your photos of what is nice on the waterways now.

DandV

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PeterScott said:

This afternoon 2024

spacer.png

Sheffield Basin (Victoria Quays)  

This morning the Straddle was sold by CaRT at auction for £1.3million, the Arches at Victoria Quays also sold today at auction for £430K, both bought by the same bidder. This Thread is so F@cking boring, please try to put on some up to date info/interesting comments instead of just photos. 

• Unimpressed 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, BoatinglifeupNorth said:

This Thread is so F@cking boring, please try to put on some up to date info/interesting comments instead of just photos. 

How about you not posting offensive comments, and go back to the first post in this thread to see what the OP intended!

• Greenie 3

Just now, Victor Vectis said:

I like the photos!

And try to play 'spot the location' before gettin gto the captions.

Same here, trying to see if it is somewhere I know before scrolling down to reveal.

10 minutes ago, Rob-M said:

The thread was started to post photos.

9 minutes ago, David Mack said:

How about you not posting offensive comments, and go back to the first post in this thread to see what the OP intended!

How about making it interesting instead of badly composed holiday snaps, must be the most boring Thread on here. Please don’t come back with the usual “you haven’t got to view it” boring like the photos😂

Edited by BoatinglifeupNorth

1 hour ago, BoatinglifeupNorth said:

This morning the Straddle was sold by CaRT at auction for £1.3million, the Arches at Victoria Quays also sold today at auction for £430K, both bought by the same bidder. This Thread is so F@cking boring, please try to put on some up to date info/interesting comments instead of just photos. 

I believe CRT turned down a earlier offer of 2. something million just for the Straddle last year?

1 hour ago, Jon57 said:

Today Rodley on the Leeds Liverpool. 

IMG_20240126_142520.jpg

IMG_20240126_142418.jpg

IMG_20240126_142319.jpg

I'm pleased to see that the new owner of Autherley is planning to get on with restoration. The boat was previously moored at Hebden Bridge for a number of years with no sign of any maintenance, let alone restoration, taking place and slowly getting scruffier. Only kept afloat I think by a small solar panel and an automatic bilge pump.

48 minutes ago, David Mack said:

I'm pleased to see that the new owner of Autherley is planning to get on with restoration. The boat was previously moored at Hebden Bridge for a number of years with no sign of any maintenance, let alone restoration, taking place and slowly getting scruffier. Only kept afloat I think by a small solar panel and an automatic bilge pump.

Looks just the same now as it did in Hebden bridge. Don't know who owns it now if it has a new or not. 

On this day in 2012

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Bingley 5-rise L+L 

Compare  ##1971   5Jan1974   28Apr2004 (#22May2004   20Jun2007 (#2#Dec2008   28Jan2012  (#2)  (#3)  (#4) (#5)   (#63Apr2014  31Dec2018  8Jul2019 30Jul2023  14Oct2023