I've been checking Apolloduck and a number of broker websites. Geographically I think anywhere further out from London than the West Midlands will be a problem (time-wise). what I'm looking for: max £50k all inc. (boat, survey, and any necessary upgrades) 48ft to 56ft with hull and engine in decent shape (stern type is a secondary concern) workable as a livabaord (so any of these will be a plus: multi-fuel stove, good sine wave inverter, LiFePO4 batteries + charger, solar, diesel or gas heater for hot water without running the engine, a large water tank) an interior that's either already fairly bright or can be done up without ripping everything out and starting over (i.e. happy to put in a new floor, kitchen worktops and repaint the walls, but want to avoid to re-doing an entire bathroom or kitchen) no super strong feelings about the layout (but I don't want an engine room and I find it weird when the bedroom is sandwiched between the salon and the bathroom) don't really mind the type of toilet and ideally I'd like to be able to re-sell in a few years without incurring massive losses (yes I know boats depreciate and I'm not going to treat this an an investment) so avoiding things that are too niche or that people have strong opinions about I'm happy to do most things myself unless I have to touch things related to fuel or gas (maybe paying someone to check would be an option). I'm generally okay with working on electrics except any 230V stuff.