42 feet of pure prettiness

MissMax

Featured Posts

The engineer fixed it. I'm still dirty and even more stinky than usual.

My hand got stuck in the toilet and my glove split! Have to keep my hand outside the boat for the rest of my life! It will never be clean again sad.png

Hmmmm I'm trying not to imagine why your hand was down the toilet....

Normal for gurls, innit...

For some it's normal, but there are many others too, and also lots of blokes are pretty useless too and manage to create big problems out of tiny little ones.

Only talking about boats and boat related stuff here, as they may be extremely bright on other subjects (I hope).

Peter.

I'm continuing to be amused by this thread but I'm DEFINITELY not getting directly involved!

You mean the same way I got involved with my toilet ? I thought I meant something to you :(

Contacted CRT to ask if I could wait for 'The Boater' they said the will pass my details onto the local team. Orded new

rope and a bed (rope is very pretty stripes and splice thingy). Boats going to be black ( only find big black paint). Nearly

Finished taking down bunk bed (so many eggs and bodies).

Soon as rain stops I'm starting painting, I've already patched the roof and have a bin bag on chimney. Still think a underground volcano

would have been less traumatic :(

Keep 'an eye on' the little green dial on the bottom tank. When it starts to turn "RED", its time to go and empty it -

The "shitometer" as we fondly called the one on our last boat.

Edit: I've just returned from 3 weeks on Trojan and have been catching up with CWF's happenings. I've thoroughly enjoyed the 16 pages of this thread - some of which made me laugh, nay, guffaw (shurely "neigh, guffaw?" - Ed), others evoked memories of our first boat 'Octavia' and her mishaps. The best (?) one was when we filled her with water for the first time through what we assumed was the water tank filler. It wasn't. Loan of hand-pump and a couple of hours' vigorous bilge-pumping ensued...

Edited by Athy

Cheeky bunch of sausages mocking my traumatic experiences! I've got half a mind to go to your profile pages and blow raspberrys at each and everyone of you Grrrrrr

Got most of the paint on the boat, dismantled the bunk beds and punched one of Harry the s***** relatives out the door :) turning the boat round in the morning so I can do the other side. I was stuck on the roof for decades as I painted the wrong way :(

PS

Please stop speeding past my boat when I'm powdering my nose. It's blooming terrifying!

PS

I got the pretty rope and shiny new loopy pegs and a life jacket thingy (I can't swim and canals terrify me.....)

Cheeky bunch of sausages mocking my traumatic experiences! I've got half a mind to go to your profile pages and blow raspberrys at each and everyone of you Grrrrrr

Got most of the paint on the boat, dismantled the bunk beds and punched one of Harry the s***** relatives out the door :) turning the boat round in the morning so I can do the other side. I was stuck on the roof for decades as I painted the wrong way :(

PS

Please stop speeding past my boat when I'm powdering my nose. It's blooming terrifying!

PS

I got the pretty rope and shiny new loopy pegs and a life jacket thingy (I can't swim and canals terrify me.....)

Hi Max. I follow and have resisted commenting.

Did I read you have painted the roof and one side already? What colour? Did you prepare the surface?

Or did you just paint to make it look like £30k worth of boat.

I'm not mocking you. As Margaret said to you numourous times,and I agree, you are very brave. Hope all works out for you.

I'm using bitchuman paint ( it was cheap) I did try gloss but.....( I don't want to talk about it) I did do the scratching the surface bit as well but it got dark and things kept on flying into me :( . Going to have to scratch the pointy end again so I can paint it black ( black equals stealth mode and makes my bum look smaller).

Did try to turn my boat around. It did not go well :( I even used my maths skills to calculate I would have turny roundy space (stupid maths) managed to get stuck length ways across the canal ( don't tell the Mr Enfield and Dave P) it did give me a chance to think about my life choices and about who's fault this all is (definatley Mr Enfield Grrrr). Found my inner shire horse and yanked my self unstuck and un-wedged (bet Mr Boilerman couldn't multitask like that) so in still pointing the wrong way but at least no boaters saw me ;)

Going to take a boat tour to find where and how to do Wendy's hole as it is my only turning place. Need to turn so I can do the other side :) and get to the mechanic in the morning.

PS

Talking about anything in this post to a responsible adult may result in me spreading hummus on your carriage clock Grrrrr

• Greenie 1

I'm using bitchuman paint ( it was cheap) I did try gloss but.....( I don't want to talk about it) I did do the scratching the surface bit as well but it got dark and things kept on flying into me sad.png . Going to have to scratch the pointy end again so I can paint it black ( black equals stealth mode and makes my bum look smaller).

A member on the forum has this boat:

039-120514-640.jpg

There is also its bigger brother

DSCF7704.jpg