42 feet of pure prettiness

MissMax

Featured Posts

If I had those boats I would sneak hug so many people :)

Done something to my bottom so waiting for a hero to save me :(

I've also been told that I am officially certified 'A Special Moonbeam' by the goverment

Indefinitely for ever and ever and ever!? So I don't have to worry about money (that's what the chap who called me said)

Also found money in my bank thingy (moths are on strike ! )

May have purses to much paint on the boat :( least I will have less body parts to shave :)

Paint taking forever to dry.

I hope I find QCat. My boat should hopefully be dry by then or she will end up like the daddy long legs and forever be

Stuck to my boat (insert Evil laugh)

Max - you do realise it takes at least 10 years to paint a boat don't you? I've been painting mine for 4 years now and I've only done a bit of one side. Slow down! You're making us all look bad!

Edited by Dave_P

Have you seen Water Orchid?

out of greenies but you can have the pink bits off my Batternburg :)

Laughed so hard I got a jelly baby stuck in my nose :D

PQuinn if you saw my boat you'd call a priest and a skip :D . Sorry Mr Dave P but rest assured that it is a paint job that is as unique as a snow flake (if the snow flake was a hideous mutated monster)

In my defence, if Nightwatch didn't keep on peeling my boat I wouldn't have to paint it ;)

out of greenies but you can have the pink bits off my Batternburg smile.png

Laughed so hard I got a jelly baby stuck in my nose biggrin.png

PQuinn if you saw my boat you'd call a priest and a skip biggrin.png . Sorry Mr Dave P but rest assured that it is a paint job that is as unique as a snow flake (if the snow flake was a hideous mutated monster)

In my defence, if Nightwatch didn't keep on peeling my boat I wouldn't have to paint it wink.png

Fair enough, keep up the good work.wink.png

You'll be the figure head on my boat QCat ;)

It only took the kindness of three men and a lady to get me turned around and taken to see the mechanic. So results are.

No quote yet as its a bigger and odder job than they thought ( I did mention my shower screams and my taps sigh, but no one listened) will have to go back and let the chaps have a full on poke at what the heck the last owners did. Good news is the engine sounds sweet :)

I keep on offering boaters money, drink and first born but they never take anything from me :( I feel guilty about them offering so much help and advice.

Still blame Dave-P and Mr Enfield for not making me listen to their advice, they should have used more custard Grrrrr

You have it wrong :)

I'm painting the WHOLE boat wth bitumen :)

One day it will dry and I will stop sticking to it :)

Hi MissMax.

you don't seem quite as manic as you were a week or so back. Can I take it you're getting a handle on this boaty lark?

Cheers,

T.

I've found something stronger than Lambrini (hiccup*)

If I had those boats I would sneak hug so many people smile.png

Done something to my bottom so waiting for a hero to save me sad.png

I've also been told that I am officially certified 'A Special Moonbeam' by the goverment

Indefinitely for ever and ever and ever!? So I don't have to worry about money (that's what the chap who called me said)

Also found money in my bank thingy (moths are on strike ! )

May have purses to much paint on the boat sad.png least I will have less body parts to shave smile.png

Paint taking forever to dry.

I hope I find QCat. My boat should hopefully be dry by then or she will end up like the daddy long legs and forever be

Stuck to my boat (insert Evil laugh)

The government inspector was right,You are a Special Moonbeam, and I love your humour.

You have it wrong :)

I'm painting the WHOLE boat wth bitumen :)

One day it will dry and I will stop sticking to it :)

I've found something stronger than Lambrini (hiccup*)

But how will you know which way up the boat is if it is all covered in bitumen?

Why?

Why not? In the past I've wondered why I've never seen this done. There are plenty of all black boats, often with a matt finish. Using bitumen to do the lot would be a simple, cheap, hardwearing solution, albeit not everyone's idea of pretty.

Why not? In the past I've wondered why I've never seen this done. There are plenty of all black boats, often with a matt finish. Using bitumen to do the lot would be a simple, cheap, hardwearing solution, albeit not everyone's idea of pretty.

The lack of a sense of smell would be an advantage.

I need to see this creation Max. Will Orchid still have flakey bits for me to pick?

I have to admit, this is not what I expected you to do. Are you having grey bilge paint coach lines?

I guess that the coach lines will be painted with this great black bitumen (it's all about stealth)

Peter.

I think I may be responsible for getting Max to start thinking costs.

I did suggest, and only suggest, that you could paint with Dulux paint to avoid expenditure of marine paints. This obviously guidedMax towards Blacking.

Easy to touch up following all the swing bridge and locks to be negotiated in the near future.

Max, leave gaps where the windows are!!!