Suspicions markings

sprog

Featured Posts

So are genny bleeding valve had parishes, I had to take the unit back to the shop but whilst undoing the heavy dutie padlock I noticed some markings (on the padlock). It appears to be hacksaw and angle grinder marks!!! Blood opertunest bastards!!!!!

Hows everybody else getting on with these twits

Our generator bleed valve has perished.

I went to the padlock which secures it to the boat to undo it, and found marks which suggest someone has tried to remove the lock and nick the generator.

Thieves.

Has anyone else had this problem.

( with twats like this)

Translated for the masses.

• Greenie 2

Our generator bleed valve has perished.

I went to the padlock which secures it to the boat to undo it, and found marks which suggest someone has tried to remove the lock and nick the generator.

Thieves.

Has anyone else had this problem.

( with twats like this)

Translated for the masses.

Excellent.

How are you on "Northernspeak", because up here, occasionally I'm struggling with that as well.

So are genny bleeding valve had parishes, I had to take the unit back to the shop but whilst undoing the heavy dutie padlock I noticed some markings (on the padlock). It appears to be hacksaw and angle grinder marks!!! Blood opertunest bastards!!!!!

Hows everybody else getting on with these twits

Jennies erratically operating sphincter could be found in the vicinity of many churches. I had to take the back of one to a shop. While I was unfastening it, an onerous duty, I admired the patterns on the padlock, created with only crude tools and human blood by illegitimate orphans when they got the chance

Can't make heard nor tail of the second paragraph, something to do with all the people at Tarn Hows and a book by Roald Dahl

Richard

Edited by RLWP

Please can a MOD remove this topic as I seem to be illiterate.

Thank you to everyone for going out of your way to show me how thick I am.

Why not just edit your post into decent Engerlish?

You will see a button marked "EDIT", bottom right of your post. Click it, and you can change your post to something you're more happy with.

And tell the piss-takers to spin on it!

The piss-taking is all in good humour. don't take it to heart.

MtB

I shall leave it as it is for a couple of reasons

1: I can't right good English so don't know what to chage to

2: the people who took the micky seem to understand the general gist of the topic

I do appreciate ur input MtB thank you

The crazy thing is I proof read my post before uploading and thought "yep, looks great!"

I now it's an open forum and light hearted banter is expected but it felt like the "know it all's" / bullies were in full force.

I think constructive critasisum would have been nice first and then take the piss :)

A barge-owner moored temporarily in Chalons-en-Champagne told me he chased off a youth the other night.

He was having a go at his bicycle security chain with a blow-torch!

Life is made up of all sorts, not everyone is top of the class, so don't be so critical of others! My failing is punctuation so live with that.

Yes there are opportunist thieves, but you had experience of someone tooled up for the job.

Sprog,

If you'd still like this thread deleted, 'report' your post to communicate directly to the mods and ask them to delete it.

Click on the 'REPORT' button, bottom right of each post. It may not happen immediately as the mods here are all volunteers.

I don't think you need to though. I doubt there will be any more piss taking!

MtB

You're not thick - you are pissed off and angry that someone tried to nick your genny! Not surprising that your first post is a bit mixed up, strong emotion can do that to language

I'd be pissed of too, and seem illiterate

The rest you can blame on Matty for starting a fun game, and me for running with it. I'd like to apologise if I seemed to be ridiculing you

Richard

Edited by RLWP

The crazy thing is I proof read my post before uploading and thought "yep, looks great!"

I now it's an open forum and light hearted banter is expected but it felt like the "know it all's" / bullies were in full force.

I think constructive critasisum would have been nice first and then take the piss smile.png

I have exactly the same problem...prof read posts before posting, think its all ok, but when I read back the posts at a later date I notice that the are often badly written and sometime even I struggle to make sense!

Think I will stick to driving boats and leave the writing to others!

You're not thick - you are pissed off and angry that someone tried to nick your genny! Not surprising that your first post is a bit mixed up, strong emotion can do that to language

I'd be pissed of too, and seem illiterate

The rest you can blame on Matty for starting a fun game, and me for running with it. I'd like to apologise if I seemed to be ridiculing you

Richard

That's playing with a straight bat I reckon

Fair play to you sir

Excellent.

How are you on "Northernspeak", because up here, occasionally I'm struggling with that as well.

'Northernspeak' is all relative.

Nowadays I consider the Leeds and Liverpool Canal to be down south, north midlands at best.

One of the hardest accents I have found to understand is a southern accent, rural south Gloucestershire - and I lived in Bristol for 23 years captain.gif

The worst accent has got to be 'Brummie', one that I am still afflicted with having lived in Birmingham for the first 22 years of my life sad.png