3 internet reception in Braunston

Tuscan

Featured Posts

Likely to be down in Braunston for 2 or 3 days at the end of this week but will probably need to have reasonable internet access to send and receive some documents. What's the signal like there?

Reasonable with an aerial when moored by the footbridge.

someone told me he charges £30 per month for Wi Fi, mine comes free with the T-Mobile contract smile.png

ETA - when did you change your avatar DC? and what does it say (haven't unpacked my reading glasses yet detective.gif

Edited by Bettie Boo

If you slow down when passing through we will smile and wave at you

but

thrash on past without a care and all you'll get is a stony stare.

I have absolutely no idea what this has to do with the test of this thread!

Are you posting in the one you think you are?

If you slow down when passing through we will smile and wave at you

but

thrash on past without a care and all you'll get is a stony stare.

Hi Keith,

post 11 was mine re: reading glasses and the cost of WiFi at Braunston. We've only had the boat out once so far, last Thursday with a couple of kind forum members showing us the ropes. Didn't realize we whizzed by anyone, but if we did it was completely unintentional. Dave and I are planning on having a go tomorrow on our own - if we do pass by and don't wave it's simply because we've scared the be-jesus out of ourselves and are intently concentrating on not bumping into another boat, bridge or bank :)

When I was on Braunston marina the Wifi was free, and good for several months but then the service/signal became so poor I resorted to dongles anyway.

Tim's had new wifi installed now which costs £60 a year I think the last Marina newsletter said.

• 2 weeks later...