Cheap winter hat on Ebay.

carlt

Featured Posts

I recently bought a hat like the OP's photo. I do look a prat and was light heartedly ridiculed by 'friends' when for a laugh I posted a photo on Facebook of me wearing it. But it's so warm and cosy especially when cruising along on these cold and windy winter days so I don't care what I look like. Besides which, at aged 59 I gave up fashion years ago.

If they are as good as my old one (stolen by Biscuit Dave) then they are a toasty warm winter boating hat.

Got to be worth a punt at £2.89

Clicky

$_58.JPG

. :) moi has one similar to that and although it deflates my curly locks, its right warm and cosy. Plus moi don't care what I look like as long as ime warm and toasty ;)

Will everybody have to wear tights?

. Hellfire moi ain't wearing 'tights' ..no way hosay..not even a budget pair of Nora battys triple strength ones..sacred blue MTB have you gone completely bonkers ;)

. smile.png moi has one similar to that and although it deflates my curly locks, its right warm and cosy. Plus moi don't care what I look like as long as ime warm and toasty wink.png

. Hellfire moi ain't wearing 'tights' ..no way hosay..not even a budget pair of Nora battys triple strength ones..sacred blue MTB have you gone completely bonkers wink.png

1) It's "no way, hose A", surely? Or haven't you heard that joke?

2) I've always been bonkers. I look GRATE in them hats. I lost my last one, made out of real black sheep skin.

MtB

1) It's "no way, hose A", surely? Or haven't you heard that joke?

2) I've always been bonkers. I look GRATE in them hats. I lost my last one, made out of real black sheep skin.

MtB

...Oi! Moi name is tree not Shurly ;) and what joke hombre

Has anyone tried using one of the many small 12v fan heaters to keep warm at the back of the boat. With a cruiser deck it's too far from tiller to door to shelter. Got a Russian hat (from Moscow in the 80's) which is really warm flaps down or otherwise.

...Oi! Moi name is tree not Shurly wink.png and what joke hombre

Well it only works really when told verbally...

Did you hear Manuelle's wife has given birth to twin boys?

They are going to call them Hose A (Jose) ..... and Hose B.

well it's funny told after nine pints!

MtB

Thanks for the link. Yes I have bought one. Guess I will look like a twat soon. Don't care as long as I am warm. Guess I am more likely to buy something warm when I am as cold as I am now. Bit like buying more in supermarkets if you shop whilst you are hungry.

Happy Christmas to All!

Colin