Host Migration

DHutch

Featured Posts

Please note I will be making a second attempt to have the forum migrated this evening having spent the day understanding the issues that occurred last night.

Can you tell us what time please so we can psyche ourselves up for another trip into the abyss?

We also need to know what time to dive into the chat room before the doors are locked.

Can you tell us what time please so we can psyche ourselves up for another trip into the abyss?

We also need to know what time to dive into the chat room before the doors are locked.

Yes Indeed.

I am in the process of rescheduling it for 2100h, aka, half an hours time.

Apologies for the short notice but I feel this is the best options.

Daniel

And we should be back online, all be it still waiting for the nameservers to catch up.

Current forum url:

http://5.77.47.171/~ggbqjfrf/forums/

Dan - currently the link from the front page of the site (and my bookmark) fail because somehow an extra /forum is added on the end so it reads /forum/forum which goes to a 404 error. I can get in by deleting one of those from the address bar, but presumably something is needed to fix this.

ETA thanks for all the hard work!

Peter

Yes, it still needs some work, but at I'm now at the day job I'm some what limited as to what I can do but have hopefully now improved it a little.

Daniel

Well done, Dan, I can have my fix now :-)

haggis