Bottled gas price

JerryP

Featured Posts

A number of canalside places now seem to offer Calor with 10 or 15% off list price, which is about £25.50.

Last one I bought in Nantwich Canal Centre was £22.50.

£17.43 inc VAT 13kg Calor Gas - purchased today from Capital Gas Centre - you will see the canal side sign on the on side on the T&M between Juntion of Caldon and bridge 117 - and one of my bottles ran out this morning - better get a lottery ticket - Cheers Bill and Denise NB Indulgence

I fill my own at a petrol station for around £16.00

oooh. Can you do that? Is it easy? There is a fuel station near me that does lpg can I just pop along and plug a gas bottle in? Cheers Phil

oooh. Can you do that? Is it easy? There is a fuel station near me that does lpg can I just pop along and plug a gas bottle in? Cheers Phil

It is technically possible yes....

as to whether it is regarded as a 'safe' thing to do is a whole different subject.

Previous threads -

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=46569&st=0&p=863026&hl=refill&fromsearch=1entry863026

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=25540&view=findpost&p=426108

Edited by MJG

Can't remember the exact price but we've found it a lot cheaper at a local builder's merchant than anywhere else. Around the £23 mark I think. We need a new one so I'll let you know.

Got it yesterday from Kelsalls near Cannock. 13kg, £20.48 inc. VAT

By the way, the search facility on this forum truly is terrible. Trying to find this thread I put in 'gas price' and a pageful of threads came up, none of them this one. I tried just 'gas' and got 'no results found'. Eventually 'gas bottle' found it half way down the page. I don't blame people for giving up on it.