A new loo to argue about

muddywaters

Featured Posts

Did anyone see dragons den last Sunday night.

Someone was pitching the idea of a portable toliet that is basically a folding seat with a glorified bin bag under it.

Is being aimed more at the camping market really so probably not relavent regards boating.

But it might make a good back up

Someone was pitching the idea of a portable toliet that is basically a folding seat with a glorified bin bag under it.

Is being aimed more at the camping market really so probably not relavent regards boating.

That not a new idea. It`s been around for years.

Firesprite

At the office, In the heat of the night.

Edited by nbfiresprite

Did they get the money?

Sue

Posted 4 years ago....

I was at Hollowell steam rally on Saturday. On one of the stalls they were selling these:

gallery_1356_94_27496.jpg

The question is...Where do you dump carrier bags of raw human waste when they're full? And do you wait until they're full before chucking them?

If anyone wants one, I bought his entire stock (not) :cheers:

It's my understanding that the disposal of human waste into land fill is illegal. This includes those wonderful disposable nappies. I suppose that what so many are seen on the road side from people not wanting to break the law :angry:

I'd like £500000 for 20% equity in my new product the the Eco-Wazz. I know it looks like a 2 litre bottle of Tizer with a funnel gaffer taped to the top......

How much dosh did this person actually get to "develop" the idea of shitting in a bin bag and more importantly how did the demo go on the show?

Saw Dragons Den but only caught the end of this one. Seems like I have met this woman. Apparently, wait for it, she is the daughter-in-law of my father-in-law's sister and we met at a 70th last year. The difference with this product is that it contains special granules that completely absorb all moisture from the, no other word for it, poo and wee. Link to site is here:- http://www.boginabag.co.uk/

The Dragons are a clever lot so I suspect this product has it. I just love the pictures on the web site of people with no faces with their trousers down. You could get arrested for that down my way!

Still prefer my Thetford but it doesn't fit in the rucksack so easily.