Floating Brothel

spacecactus

Featured Posts

I was thinking of setting up a traverling Brothel, which cruises through the cannal system, What do people reckon??

Could you get away with it, within BW's terms of CCing?

Would get the brass polishing bridage peering through their net curtains init :lol:)

Strictly speaking, you'd need a trade licence and a boatmasters certificate, but it does raise the question whether BW can ask you for a trade licence when the trade itself isn't legal :lol:

And where would you put the red light :lol:

As I have posted before, the lock-side cottage at Northchurch Lock, (GU), was recently in use as a brothel, (and part of a very lucrative multi-million pound business, IIRC).

Not sure what symbol Nicholson's guide would introduce if such a feature became more common on the cut. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The legality of the trade is questionable. Its not illigal to get paid for sex, just all the activities surrounding it tends to me criminal.

Whilst it is not illegal to be paid for sex, running or being involved in running a brothel or living off immoral earning is.

There used to be a floating brothel at Oxford (Jericho area) many years ago.

If you ever get the chance to see her, Kate Saffin does a 'one woman', play about the 'subject'.

I can't remember what its called, but as with most of her plays, it's very good.

Strictly speaking, you'd need a trade licence and a boatmasters certificate, but it does raise the question whether BW can ask you for a trade licence when the trade itself isn't legal :lol:

And where would you put the red light :lol:

On the port side.