Jerry Can 20 Litres in Aldi £10-69 on 22nd Jan

Teakbank12

Featured Posts

Personally I prefer Lidl but they always seem to build their stores too far from the cut . . .

True.

Our local area is extraordinarily well provided with canalside supermarkets.

Within a days cruise of our mooring, we have;

2 Tescos

2 Aldi

1 Asda

that are canalside.

Theres also quite a bit work work gear (trousers, padded jackets and the like) on as well on the same day. And a 4gb usb pen drive for £7.

- Im getting into this. Who knows what might happen come thursday!!

Daniel

That's unnecessary language for a moderator.....

I think "w**k gear" is the form that's just about acceptable on the forum, isn't it ?

And repeating the "w" word, that's just too much...

Edited by alan_fincher

That's unnecessary language for a moderator.....

I think "w**k gear" is the form that's just about acceptable on the forum, isn't it ?

And repeating the "w" word, that's just too much...

Are you suggesting that Daniel is a w**ker Alan?

I sense a red card coming.

Oigh !

I find the 20 Litre cans a bit heavy to carry - I bought some ten litre versions on eBay and they have served extremely well for carrying the odd drop of diesel, petrol or drinking water . . .

I trust you rinse well before filling with water!

Oigh !

I find the 20 Litre cans a bit heavy to carry - I bought some ten litre versions on eBay and they have served extremely well for carrying the odd drop of diesel, petrol or drinking water . . .

Then one of these trollies, which I got when on special at a much lower price, will ease the load. Handy for supermarket diesel - now cheaper than canalside red!

B****r! There I was trying not to spend any money this week and now I have to nip down to Aldi tomorrow and spend about £66 on hard drives etc as well as jerrycans. Still, that's a saving over what I would have had to spend elsewhere, later, so thanks for the tip!

A chap round here sells used 5 gallon jerry cans for a fiver the pair, and another chap exchanged one with me for a pint of lager (about the same price). Mind you, there's no saying what the previous owners kept in them.

Then one of these trollies, which I got when on special at a much lower price, will ease the load. Handy for supermarket diesel - now cheaper than canalside red!

Thanks for the link - I now have two nice new 20L jerry cans. For info there was only one left in the Derby store at lunchtime today.

Nev

• 3 weeks later...
Just received future offers emailing from Aldi.

This looks of interest to those requiring fuel cans....

Jerry Can 20 Litres in Aldi £10-69 on 22nd January.

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_8644.htm

Thanks for the tip. Went to Aldi yesterday and picked up two cans - what a bargain!! They must have had a run on them as mine were the last two on the shelf

Cheers

Alan

just bought a 6kg powder fire ex from aldi for the house and wondered if the same are good for the boat I.e pass the boat safety rules.

ce 0045 powder model complies bs en 3-7:2004 sp42/92 en3

the above codes are on it.

Edited by gaggle

Thanks for the tip. Went to Aldi yesterday and picked up two cans - what a bargain!! They must have had a run on them as mine were the last two on the shelf

Cheers

Alan

You were very lucky, to get them two weeks after they were first put on sale. I went to our local Aldi on the 23rd January, and they had sold out!!