Tow

Jason rigby

Featured Posts

Hi don't no if any one can give me tow stuck at Lymm some nice person stole full panel ie throttle body. Cable. Clocks and the piss take is less than 24 in water 

17 hours ago, Jason rigby said:

Hi don't no if any one can give me tow stuck at Lymm some nice person stole full panel ie throttle body. Cable. Clocks and the piss take is less than 24 go in water 

Edited by Jason rigby
Left word out

Insurance claim.  Get on to your insurers, they will be responsible for recovery to a boat yard and the replacement of everything. Don't go getting towed by someone uninsured and make a drama out of a crisis.

1 hour ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Insurance claim.  Get on to your insurers, they will be responsible for recovery to a boat yard and the replacement of everything. Don't go getting towed by someone uninsured and make a drama out of a crisis.

Maybe he’s only got basic third party?

2 hours ago, Jason rigby said:

Hi don't no if any one can give me tow stuck at Lymm some nice person stole full panel ie throttle body. Cable. Clocks and the piss take is less than 24 in water 

Just out of interest, what the hell does the last sentence mean?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Only public liability other don't start till Mon so no on insurgence 

32 minutes ago, Pie Eater said:

I read it that he had only put the boat back in water 24 hours ago.

Yes right  

1 hour ago, Jason rigby said:

Not got rcr yet with cost of refit licence moveing it crane = over 17 grand spent in 8 months so something got suffer going tomorrow to 

13 minutes ago, PaulJ said:

Would this be something that @Liam would be able to help out with (for renumeration of course..)

How much you recon

11 minutes ago, Jason rigby said:

As near as possible to flight 

Maybe you could explain which flight as not everyone wil be familiar with the location. Have you contacted the police , do you have any idea who could suddenly broken in to your boat and stolen specific parts, all within 24 hours of leaving the boatyard. I'm assuming you don't owe any money at said boatyard. It all seems very odd, as do your very curt posts.

16 minutes ago, Jason rigby said:

As near as possible to flight 

Going Pennington 

8 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Maybe you could explain which flight as not everyone wil be familiar with the location. Have you contacted the police , do you have any idea who could suddenly broken in to your boat and stolen specific parts, all within 24 hours of leaving the boatyard. I'm assuming you don't owe any money at said boatyard. It all seems very odd, as do your very curt posts.

Sorry just look at post should say less than 24 go in water it was stolen night be the lift sorry for that yes to police no don't owe anything not even got to marina plan was go up sat and toddle up to pennington 

17 hours ago, Jason rigby said:

Sorry it should say less than 24 go in water 

18 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Sorry it was stolen night before the lift just read post forget to put go  just edit it no don't owe a thing not got to marina yet 

57 minutes ago, haggis said:

which flight? Wigan? Rochdale 9? Cheshire locks? 

Wigan going to pennington