Photos of your boat.

DHutch

Featured Posts

Lovely Bettie. So homely and the extra width makes such a massive difference, particularly if you're claustrophobic (which I am slightly). Do you find the limitation on where you can get to a problem?

Here is a photo of DQ taken at Fazeley at the beginning of this month. Note the dog friendly plank, needed to get our geriatric cuthound on and off board these days! He is a 15 and a half year old GSD/Collie X.

DQ%20at%20Fazeley%2001%2003%2015_zpsypgn

Apologies for the hazy picture, not sure why as it was a lovely clear spring day.

No, not a problem at all really. We've spent a year on her now and have only managed to do the GU from Braunston - Brentford, the K&A from Reading to the bottom of Caen Hill, 5 weeks on the Thames and back up the GU as far as Leighton Buzzard. And to be honest we could easily do that entire trip again as there was loads of spots we didn't stop to explore and cruised right past, and maybe even get down the K&A again as far as Bath or Bristol this time. Also, I'd like to take her to Warwick as well.

This years plan is to explore the Lee & Stort, the London canals & some more time on the Thames and then back to the GU for next winter.

I figure we've got a good 4 - 5 years before we've seen most of what we want to see down here, and by then it will be time to start all over again :) or have her road hauled up north and start exploring up there

OK here it is. My new home.

OOoops. Help me someone. I got confused with uploading.blush.png

Love the paint job, we seen the London side as you just went past us....would have taken a pic, but you were going to fast for me to grab the camera :)

Here is a photo of DQ taken at Fazeley at the beginning of this month. Note the dog friendly plank, needed to get our geriatric cuthound on and off board these days! He is a 15 and a half year old GSD/Collie X.

XSnipX

I tootled past you this morning on what I presume is your home mooring in Amington boat.gif Only just realised whose boat it is!

I tootled past you this morning on what I presume is your home mooring in Amington :boat: Only just realised whose boat it is!

Yes, we have seen you go past several times. You are one of our "regulars". Next time why not stop and pop in for a cuppa?

• 3 weeks later...

Oh definitely. She is perfect. We couldn't be happier.

However, one of the biggest successes we could claim is that we successfully steered you away from some that had the potential to end up making you very unhappy!

Well done - looks like you now have a winner.

EDIT:

p.s. Clock still there at the moment, I see! :lol:

Edited by alan_fincher