Photos of your boat.

DHutch

Featured Posts

:lol:

Mike we were in the pub, where else?

I should have known better. Was it the Talbot? Our friends will not pass through Market Drayton without stopping for a great meal and a pint at this fine Inn. :cheers:

Mike

a few pics of my boat being dragged out of the field onto hard standing..next move will be to water i hope....most of the engineering is finished.should be fitting out in the next few weeks..the tractor was huge and the transmission over load clicked in a few times and shut it down.it got stuck on the 90 degree turn..it was touch and go if it was coming out the field at all....

boattractorpull004.jpg

boattractorpull009.jpg

boattractorpull011.jpg

16072011183.jpg

16072011184.jpg

Edited by station tug

• 3 weeks later...

a few pics of my boat being dragged out of the field onto hard standing..next move will be to water i hope....most of the engineering is finished.should be fitting out in the next few weeks..the tractor was huge and the transmission over load clicked in a few times and shut it down.it got stuck on the 90 degree turn..it was touch and go if it was coming out the field at all....

Water helps boats.

boattractorpull004.jpg

boattractorpull009.jpg

boattractorpull011.jpg

16072011183.jpg

16072011184.jpg

Heres afew pictures from my new boats first day out

IMG_20110910_130910.jpg

IMG_20110910_134248.jpg

IMG_20110910_134309.jpg

so far so good, just need a proper engine on it now.

Superb,puts me in mind of my first cabin boat. I had loads of use out of it. Took it along the Springs Branch at Skipton,many years before Fred Dibnah did it :)

That is a proper engine compared to the British Anzani I had on mine ;)

Superb,puts me in mind of my first cabin boat. I had loads of use out of it. Took it along the Springs Branch at Skipton,many years before Fred Dibnah did it :)

That is a proper engine compared to the British Anzani I had on mine ;)

its great fun to be on the water in her. being close to the isolated section of the chesterfield, its like having your own private canal.

its not a bad engine, just needs to be a long shaft , afew more HP, an be connected to the wheel an remotes,

its great fun to be on the water in her. being close to the isolated section of the chesterfield, its like having your own private canal.

its not a bad engine, just needs to be a long shaft , afew more HP, an be connected to the wheel an remotes,

Your boat is so cute! Do you sleep in it?

Was it you that took your boat to Staveley yesterday, saw a similar one in the distance.

Tim

Edited by Tim Lewis

Was it you that took your boat to Staveley yesterday, saw a similar one in the distance.

Tim

no i was there on saturday, there was an open powerboat type thing down that way sunday, but it wasnt me.

i was around tapton end on the john varley sunday.

will be heading for staveley once i get a bit bigger engine on her.

• 3 weeks later...

This is Erebus during her restoration. Still early days though !

IMGP0172.jpg

That's one hell of a bow. Let me know when you choose to bring her down the Shroppie, I'll book ours in for some blacking :unsure:

Mike

That's one hell of a bow. Let me know when you choose to bring her down the Shroppie, I'll book ours in for some blacking :unsure:

Mike

Your boat will be fine. Contact with tupperware, however, may prove disasterous. ;)

Edited by Iceman

Yeah I read your thread whilst buying her.

Hopefully she'll be back in the water in April.

I'll post more pictures over the coming months.

Thanks for your interest

[/quote!

Thanks - we live in Lincolnshire too. We'd seen her languishing there for a while so was a surprise to see her gone! Look forward to seeing her pictures.

• 4 weeks later...