Photos of your boat.

DHutch

Featured Posts

I always prefered the soft tops. much more party space.

Sounds like you might know Fuzzy. How common are soft top Princess 32s? I've only ever seen one and never seen one advertised for sale

Edited to add - except for my own of course

Edited by Bazza2

This is GinJer at Midland Canal Centre, Stenson, ignore the boat shaped object on the left behind me, GinJer is the pile of steel on the floor with a gas cylinder on the top. I am assured it will look like a boat in about a week.

facebook_652086295.jpg

Sounds like you might know Fuzzy. How common are soft top Princess 32s? I've only ever seen one and never seen one advertised for sale

Soft top Princess 32's are pretty rare.

I've only ever seen one too.

Personally I'd go for the twin engine version, and buy an angle grinder :-)

Soft top Princess 32's are pretty rare.

I've only ever seen one too.

Personally I'd go for the twin engine version, and buy an angle grinder :-)

There are a few rag top 32's in Burton Waters and at least 2 in Brayford Pool. They cant be all that rare :blink::wacko::blink:

There are a few rag top 32's in Burton Waters and at least 2 in Brayford Pool. They cant be all that rare :blink::wacko::blink:

Really? I've only seen one soft top 32 in Burton Waters

I don't doubt what you say - you spend more time there than I do. But why the googly eyed frustrated smilies?

Some of them will probably be angle grinder conversions

I cant vouch for them all as we only know the previous owners of one of them, Bally Anne, and that one is a genuine factory standard rag top with twin engines. The other two in BW dont look to be "angle grinder conversions" but I suppose they could have been converted exceptionally well at some point. Tne rag top in Brayford is a single engine version which I expect will also be a factory example aimed at the inland market.

Really? I've only seen one soft top 32 in Burton Waters

I don't doubt what you say - you spend more time there than I do. But why the googly eyed frustrated smilies?

The smilies were an indication of confusion rather than frustration given that there are certainly quite a few rag top 32's around :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you'll give it another try, with the (or more) photo(s).

Peter.

Ah, crap twitpic has timed links. A repost.

Valhalla_149.jpg

Baby jesus chose a really good time to freeze the canals, gave notice on our house so have to be out and onboard by the end of the month and its 130 miles away :unsure:

Ah, crap twitpic has timed links. A repost.

Valhalla_149.jpg

Baby jesus chose a really good time to freeze the canals, gave notice on our house so have to be out and onboard by the end of the month and its 130 miles away :unsure:

Too bad, not much luck with posting your photos.

I used to have problems too, but luckely a very clever forum member MJG, made an excellent explaining video that shows you step by step what to do.

Hope you'll have time to watch, and study his video, and am looking forward to you success next time.

My link

Cheers,

Peter.

• 2 weeks later...

Ps. But why is it so small? - not the boat - the photo.

Because the image you uploaded to Photobucket is small - in this case 320 x 239 pixels.

If you click on the thumbnail below you will see its the same size directly from Photobucket.

th_photo8.jpg

You can upload the full size image again to replace this one, or edit the size of current one on Photobucket.

Have taken the liberty of displaying a full size image you uploaded to Photobucket as an example.

photo9.jpg

Because the image you uploaded to Photobucket is small - in this case 320 x 239 pixels.

If you click on the thumbnail below you will see its the same size directly from Photobucket.

th_photo8.jpg

You can upload the full size image again to replace this one, or edit the size of current one on Photobucket.

Have taken the liberty of displaying a full size image you uploaded to Photobucket as an example.

photo9.jpg

Oooooh. Thank you. I will try again.