Out to play

jaime66

Featured Posts

46 minutes ago, jaime66 said:

Trying to remember when we can go out on the boat 25/3 seems to ring a bell but as long as you dont sleep on the boat ,is that right ?

I must remember not to go to sleep tonight if thats the case :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

I must remember not to go to sleep tonight if thats the case :rolleyes:

The actual wording is "overnight stays", so even not nodding off is still illegal. ?

As for sitting down on your boat with a coffee, they will throw away the key....

4 minutes ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

The actual wording is "overnight stays", so even not nodding off is still illegal. ?

As for sitting down on your boat with a coffee, they will throw away the key....

As of tomorrow you are allowed to meet another person outside in a public place not a garden for coffee or even a picnic.

• The Stay at Home requirement will remain, but people can leave home for recreation outdoors such as a coffee or picnic with their household or support bubble, or with one person outside their household

My boat is my home.  However, I've been staying elsewhere for the last couple of months of lockdown, because its easier for me to stick to rules and protect myself this way.  On the 29th I intend to move back onto my boat and do a bit of moving about.

16 hours ago, Jerra said:

As of tomorrow you are allowed to meet another person outside in a public place not a garden for coffee or even a picnic.

• The Stay at Home requirement will remain, but people can leave home for recreation outdoors such as a coffee or picnic with their household or support bubble, or with one person outside their household

In other words, what 90% of people have been doing the whole time.

• Greenie 1

The EA have updated their guidance now to permitting local day trips for single households in open topped motor boats from the 8th March. As outdoor recreation becomes a permitted reason to leave home from the 8th.