OMG did CWDF sell out to the dark side?

Ssscrudddy

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, rusty69 said:

I think it was only started by one person.Though a forum with only one person would probably not work very well. I may go and set one up, see if anyone joins.

I will join if you come up with a snappy name and have a TB and a CWDF section, and NO politics, plus one for cats, but no pigeons, collared or wood.

Edited by LadyG
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

A nappy name eh? Let me think on it, but OK....that's 2 of us. Any more takers?

and only proper spelling and grammer!

I think my keyboard has got biscuit crumbs under the keys.

Edited by LadyG

14 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

I've still not seen the final series, it's on my winter list

I managed 100 pages into the first book and binned it.

3 minutes ago, LadyG said:

I will join if you come up with a snappy name and have a TB and a CWDF section, and NO politics, plus one for cats.

Not sure you need a TB jab to join a forum, although a MMR might cover more bases if you do.

1 minute ago, rusty69 said:

Oh. That is me out then. Looks like it's just u innit.

And I was working on a Pampersboat name too:

83711356898cff2a03c92e990c472e48.jpg

Good Logo ..... have you suggested CRT use that signage at Elsans?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, LadyG said:

and only proper spelling and grammer!

Grammer or grammar. Where is @Athy when you need him?

I expect my grandma would know the difference, but alas she is no longer wiv us, so I will have to check on Grammarly.com, or is that not for speeling?

Edited by rusty69

4 hours ago, Athy said:

From memory, that forum was started by people who either no longer enjoyed being on here, or were no longer allowed to be - I can't remember which, it must be some five years ago now.

Most were banned Athy, it was in he days of some very strange modding, it could have been easily solved, but inaction and action in the wrong direction lost CWDF a lot of members. Most would not come back here even if you paid them, a lot are on both forums under different names, some like me use the same name in both places, and enjoy the different experiences that both forums can provide

7 minutes ago, peterboat said:

Most would not come back here even if you paid them, a lot are on both forums under different names, some like me use the same name in both places, and enjoy the different experiences that both forums can provide

Was the Krisgate situation ever resolved? Not that he would want to post here anyway I spose,but would have a right to do so if he chose.

• Greenie 2

7 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Was the Krisgate situation ever resolved? Not that he would want to post here anyway I spose,but would have a right to do so if he chose.

Others went the same way JohnV for one made a genuine reply that was totally accurate, and he was banned! Foxy was on holiday and had visited me at my boat to discover that he was banned as well strange times and best left in the past I suspect

1 minute ago, peterboat said:

Others went the same way JohnV for one made a genuine reply that was totally accurate, and he was banned! Foxy was on holiday and had visited me at my boat to discover that he was banned as well strange times and best left in the past I suspect

Shame. I would take em all back, but you can keep MJG:giggles:

• Greenie 2

1 hour ago, peterboat said:

now you're making me feel quite left out. 

2 hours ago, rusty69 said:

No, he is still banned. It seems it is easy to ban people and impossible to un-ban them. Allegedly!

But I don't think he is grieving over it.

• Greenie 1

Just now, nicknorman said:

No, he is still banned. It seems it is easy to ban people and impossible to un-ban them. Allegedly!

But I don't think he is grieving over it.

Is he still moored in the same place or did CRT dislodge him?