What's Happened to Max ?

Alan de Enfield

Featured Posts

Just showing a little concern. I will bump this as I have sent a text with no response. There was someone due to arrive at the boat yesterday to 'teach the ropes'. I was wondering how she was getting on.

If you see this Max. Get in touch.

Perhaps they are both now stuck to the blacking.

Max is a little stuck for words.

I'm sure max won't mind me saying this. I had a text this morning saying that she is fine and having to move from Skipton to find a lock and hopefully a kind boater to teach her the operation thereof. I take from that the chap didn't arrive for some reason.

The first number of locks that Max will navigate are 'uphill' and wide (double) locks that can be a bit vicious. Certainly for a novice on their own. Doable certainly.

Is there anyone with half a day spare to accompany Max through the first number of locks. I may well be talking out of turn here,but if it were me, I would ask. Not sure if this is possible, perhaps Max is reluctant to ask herself.

As many will know, I have met Max and any help would be gratefully received. Patience more so.

Max, hope you don't mind me writing this. We are in Blackburn so,sadly, can't offer anymore than above.

Martyn