The Vine Prog Today, Friday

Harpur Hill

Featured Posts

This is totally totally weird. I'm not asking anyone for evidence, that's YOU!

What's it like in your looking glass world?

I think he thinks he is taking part in a rerun of a Monty Python sketch that many of us will be old enough to remember... although this has gone on longer than "the full half hour" :(

I think he thinks he is taking part in a rerun of a Monty Python sketch that many of us will be old enough to remember... although this has gone on longer than "the full half hour" sad.png

No he doesnt

No he doesnt

Yes he does ;)

• Greenie 1

Just to remind everyone participating in the thread, the art of debating does not include slagging off the opposition.3131stop.gif frusty.gif

Carry on you will be asked to leave the chamber!

I think you should change your name to Bercow

biggrin.png

Richard

39 posts have been hidden, please note many members have had posts hidden only because they quote now-hidden posts etc. However, the debate has been kept on-track by most, so it can be re-opened.

So people are allowed to slag me off but the posts countering their insults are removed.

Even-handed moderation, not.

• Greenie 2

So people are allowed to slag me off but the posts countering their insults are removed.

Even-handed moderation, not.

Where are you being 'slagged off'?

Your arguments are being slagged off yes, but that isn't that same as you being slagged off.

You seem to be struggling to tell the difference between criticising a poster personally, and critiquing the arguments they put forward.

• Greenie 3

trolls usually enjoy being slagged off, so we can let BMC off on that score.

No we can't.

BMC problems posted a very abusive response to my post 265 this afternoon. It only stood for about five minutes.

The thread was locked, the post deleted and the thread unlocked again.

It wasn't me reported it, for the record. I was mulling over whether to reply or not, when a mod locked the thread.