Genny thief Rugby

Neil Walker

Featured Posts

Of course it was. Who says it wasn't locked.

The there is very little point in locking a genny up if they can get past however you have locked it and get away without being caught, particularly as it was running at the time so it disappearance would be quickly noticed.

The there is very little point in locking a genny up if they can get past however you have locked it and get away without being caught, particularly as it was running at the time so it disappearance would be quickly noticed.

Its not the first one to be nicked while still running. You just think how long it would take you to get out of the boat once you realised the electric had gone off. They would have a good start on you.

Why only quote part of my post. It was humour but you deny it being read as such.

Why only quote part of my post. It was humour but you deny it being read as such.

Because I date back to the days of usenet and I was taught on the ones I used to snip posts to the part you are referring to. Personally I find ploughing through a quoted post some of which are very long and finding they are only referring to a tiny part a waste of time. As a result old habits die hard and I snip.

I suspect I am too old to change now. Sorry.

EDIT: To add the humour was too subtle for me I didn't read it as humour.

Edited by Jerra

Because I date back to the days of usenet and I was taught on the ones I used to snip posts to the part you are referring to. Personally I find ploughing through a quoted post some of which are very long and finding they are only referring to a tiny part a waste of time. As a result old habits die hard and I snip.

I suspect I am too old to change now. Sorry.

same here

Nothing to apologise for Neil, this forum is well known (sadly) for being populated by the kind of sad t'''ts that any decent individual would roll their eyes at and move down the bar a bit to get away from.

Somebody does the right thing by giving advice or a heads up and they come out of the woodwork.

Ditto. !!

Edited by DHutch

You mean the sort that use words like that on a family friendly forum?

No, I meant the sad gits that have little to say that helps others and merely denigrate those that do by swerving the topic at all opportunities to take the holier than thou stance.

• Greenie 2

No, I meant the sad gits that have little to say that helps others and merely denigrate those that do by swerving the topic at all opportunities to take the holier than thou stance.

And in case you didn't work it out I meant that isn't the sort of language i expect on a family friendly forum so rather than report it I gave you a little nudge.

Perhaps they moor there because they have never heard of Brownsover and don't know of its reputation. I have often moored in Rugby, though never overnight, and it has never struck me as being a place teeming with villains and ragged persons. We usually stop as near to the footpath which leads down to Tesco (bridge 58?) as we can.

Edited by Athy