Fatality on the K&A

Tuscan

Featured Posts

Well I'm agreed. When this one dies, I'll certainly get another. It is proper controllable, right down to 'off' with a full burning load going.

I will not buy anything else and know of many that still work well at 20 years of age. I have heard of some duff ones though with cracks etc but believe they are dead unlucky people and certainly not the norm. Very very controlable and well built.

Tim

Are we all agreed that the Squirrel is the best stove again or are some of us still flirting with steel fabricated stoves and kidding themselves?

I'm agreed. My Boatman is a pile of dingo's kidneys. Utterly disappointing in every way except the price. It was extremely cheap and I got exactly what I paid for.

More likely badly installed

Richard

I remember well the day the top of the Squirrel on Mrs M's boat cracked in 2006. Much chuntering about the way things aren't built to last any more etc. etc.

It was installed when her boat was built in 1977.

I remember well the day the top of the Squirrel on Mrs M's boat cracked in 2006. Much chuntering about the way things aren't built to last any more etc. etc.

It was installed when her boat was built in 1977.

That's exactly what happened to MY squirrel too. Except mine only lasted 25 years.

It was a dream to live with in the meantime though, compared to this hateful Boatman.

I don't like the Boatman. Can you tell?

That's exactly what happened to MY squirrel too. Except mine only lasted 25 years.

It was a dream to live with in the meantime though, compared to this hateful Boatman.

I don't like the Boatman. Can you tell?

Its sort of filtered through your posts..so when u swapping it? ...u know it'll make sense

The only thing that I'd replace my squirrel with is an enamelled squirrel in red. They look fantastic.

Struggling to locate one on the net. Could you tell me what site you've seen it on please

Rog

sorry above typed at same time. I'll keep searching. Sounds the dogs

Rog

Edited by dogless

Sorry if you are offended, I'm sure it was no one's intention.

The news of the sad event was broken. Nothing more to be said at this point.

In the way of conversations, the topic wandered to unrelated but loosely connected matters.

After all it is a discussion forum.

Rog