BCN Challenge 2016

RLWP

Featured Posts

When around Walsall dont be too surprised by random towpath walkers shouting 'Andy says Hi' been trying to encourage more appreciation of the canals in the town, expect numerous photographers taking pics for the local FB group.

When around Walsall dont be too surprised by random towpath walkers shouting 'Andy says Hi' been trying to encourage more appreciation of the canals in the town, expect numerous photographers taking pics for the local FB group.

Do you have a link to the group?

Red Wharf will have left her mooring now and should be getting into position for the first crew rendezvous late tonight. I am unreasonably excited! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Yes!

Capt Bligh currently taking refreshment in Knowle.

Heading north later.

I'm on the big boat! Still got a couple of hours of work yet but nearly there. I hope Wrigglefingers has unscrewed her leg so the staff can inspect the knee at a leisurely pace leaving the estimed Wriggly one free to get a move on.

Thank you for the photo Captain Pegg. I thought that hiding a 70 foot boat in an obvious place would mean I would not be discovered.... Now I am going to have to move tomorrow morning!! (My time was up on the mooring anyway)

MoominPapa has pointed out Tawny's Gibboed alternator is knackered. Fortunately I found a nice 70A one amongst the various rejects in the workshop

So, tomorrow refit an alternator, batteries, temperature sender, gas bottles, gas bottle tails. I think that's it...

Team Tawny Owl up to five people so far, not on the boat

Richard

MoominPapa has pointed out Tawny's Gibboed alternator is knackered. Fortunately I found a nice 70A one amongst the various rejects in the workshop

So, tomorrow refit an alternator, batteries, temperature sender, gas bottles, gas bottle tails. I think that's it...

Team Tawny Owl up to five people so far, not on the boat

Richard

You forgot about washing the other side, can have any dirty boats taking part.

You really have a thing about being dirty don't you ?...

About our assignation. Apparently, according to my route planning team we will be arriving at the top of The Crow around 04:30AM

Richard

So, having had the iPad rescued from behind the downstairs lav radiator (don't ask but it could've been a lot worst) I am ensconced in my pit at Tawny Towers. The world's most complicated car moving scheme has been refined (Cleesthorpes via Bill Fen, minus Newark but plus Glascote and shopping) and I have retrieved all five clean pairs of knickers from Bismarck's footwell. Cleanliness is next to Godliness and if I can't achieve one, I can aspire to the other ...