Beacon Boats remnants

Ally

Featured Posts

Cool, so I am going in the Carlmobile to pick tiles for LW. :D How many tiles?! I know shit about these things.

Do you have one of those LED light/bathroom vent fan combination things?

Any batteries?

Tiles that would be suitable for under a stove?

A stove? :D

A boat pole?

A plug-and-play inverter?

All things I need. :)

Can I make a suggestion to Ally (with a view to saving her feeling too bombarded by requests)

When reponding to request lists just ignore anything you know you do not have on a list. There is no need to feel you have to apologise for not having things or explain why you only have one that is 3" smaller that what is requested. If you ain't got it then you ain't got it!

If someone posts a list that you cannot help on at all then perhaps acknowlege you have read it but can't help just so that person does not feel they have been missed.

I have ply, mostly off cuts,tiles in abundance but mostly small quantities matching. Some paints, mostly started, a few unopened, floor varnish. A very large bog roll to the highest bidder!! (Or neediest!!) Lots of fluorescent tubes....but all 230v workshop type ones, other bulbs. The fan light has gone already. Best to just take pot luck remembering we didn't have a full on chandlery. There is also an amount of workshoppy stuff, and well, just assorted bits! For some reason we have a large quantity of bandages!!??

Make me an offer if you want some, not looking for loads!! Of course...there may be other bits you might fancy? I don't think fireboawrd would post too well to be honest, but I dare say someone near there could collect for you perhaps? I could possibly get it to Mercia next week via someone?

Hi Ally, I would like to offer you £10 if that is acceptable? It would be great if you could somehow get it to Mercia Marina.cheers.gif

I saw some electrical MCB's which I need one for a 240 volt 1kw immersion heater that I eventually plan to buy and install.

Thanks, James.cheers.gif

Hi Ally, I would like to offer you £10 if that is acceptable? It would be great if you could somehow get it to Mercia Marina.:cheers:

I saw some electrical MCB's which I need one for a 240 volt 1kw immersion heater that I eventually plan to buy and install.

Thanks, James.:cheers:

I'll try and arrange that then. If you want electricals, please could you specify, thank you! Does it matter if the board is over sized?

Many thanks, perhaps you could pm me a number to arrange the Mercia meet if I can arrange it. :)

Sorry bizz, looks like the pigeons are just too slow these days!

I'll try and arrange that then. If you want electricals, please could you specify, thank you! Does it matter if the board is over sized?

Many thanks, perhaps you could pm me a number to arrange the Mercia meet if I can arrange it. smile.png

Sorry bizz, looks like the pigeons are just too slow these days!

PM sent, thanks.cheers.gif

Please can you write what some of these things are in the photos? I can't tell if there's anything that actually matches the bits and pieces I'm looking for, and I'm not local enough to be able to pop in on the off chance. I'm happy to pay for a whole bunch of stuff if it's what I need as I know someone can collect things on my behalf.

Lisa,

I think Ally is aware of your "wishlist" and will have it at the back of her mind while sorting through to see if there is anything that matche.

The idea of the pictures is to save her having to catalogue all the stuff. There is too much variety and it is too time consuming to do that. We are hoping that people will look at the pictures and if they spot something they think they can use they will ask the spec of it to it is a bit more targetted. I suspect there are a few people who are planning to turn up there, have a rummage in the boxes, fill a bag with a quantity of stuff and negotiate a fair price with Ally to take it off her hands. Perhaps one of those people would also be able to have your wishlist in mind when they rummage?

I am hoping we can get down there after Easter and if we do I would be happy to have your list with me at the time.

There is soooooo much stuff, to list it will be a major task. If I can find someone to do that while I keep clearing, then certainly I will make it as easy as I can for everyone...Not a chance at cataloguing all the screws bolts and nuts though!!

ask if there are any specifics you are looking at and unsure of, for now though, and I'll try and say.

I have also come across a load of bits of my own, which might make things a bit random! Weight lifting weights to bike boots to books to.................1970's comics!!

These may already have a new owner but just in case it falls through I am posting them here. size 7½

10155151_10203657259257239_2513540837986

10155267_10203657382900330_7471750773493

Hotpoint, unused but needs a good clean! Lpg or mains gas tbc

The large frame work and unused clear cover that fits it - note this is not a full tunnel but a 2/3 one to go against a wall, that said we have an amount of tube to extend it back down with. tall enough for a boat under it with top space to spare!

1982132_10203657400540771_55172496245375

10247336_10203657401140786_2160990852942