Beacon Boats remnants

Ally

Featured Posts

p6rob, the boat, now on ebay. is at this link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cabin-cruiser-/171334657280?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Sailing_Boats_ET&hash=item27e4576500

Lexicon, I just found a few more lengths of the tulip wood uncoated T&G...want them?

Oh that would be lovely. How many lengths? Amy other bits of the pine that need to go I'm sure I could be tempted lol

Not sure how many t&GS left, will count tomorrow, only a few I think. I just unearthed them under the conduit!

Pine wise, 2 or 3 of those big corner shelf thingys, some small drawer fronts, maybe 3 largish slabs. We cut up all the legs and trim strips today for firewood!

I'm afraid I'm getting harsh now, threw away a tractor bucket full today, of stuff that hasnt gone, so just the very much more saleable bits left, plumbing fittings, the 2 new windows (amazed no one fancied those if only for the glass if theirs get broken) some shiny stuff etc. Time is very short now though, and I have very little storage option, so time to be harsh. The planer thicknesser is still available.

Thanks Ally, I thought it might suit a friend, I've passed the link on to him.

I would love to do a project but, CCing on a boat, that needs work itself, there just isn't anywhere suitable for me to get the work done. (By saying this, I am trying to convince myself not to put a bid on)

Rob

Think they are all the full lengths, or thereabouts... Didn't pull them out, was in a hurry to get back to the boat in flood this morning!! A chance Matty 40s might be able to deliver by boat, depending where you are, or you can arrange to come up?

Hi Ally, No not me. I might have killed my car (clutch slave gone and it's a gearbox out job to replace) on the way to see the finishers of the BCN 24hr challenge so no money to bid with.

That said, if the sale falls through. I might be persuaded at that price.

Rob