Beacon Boats remnants

Ally

Featured Posts

I'd be interested in a webasto header tank, webasto controller, rubber matting, sound deadening, the black conduit and if it hasn't already found a home, the portable appliance tester.

Hmm, I may well not have enough money for all that.

PM prices please.

I'd be interested in a webasto header tank, webasto controller, rubber matting, sound deadening, the black conduit and if it hasn't already found a home, the portable appliance tester.

Hmm, I may well not have enough money for all that.

PM prices please.

Depends how much of the conduit and sound insulation you want really. Have 3 sheets insulation left, lots of conduit. The rest is available. Reasonable offer? There is a little plastic trunking too, and various conduit junctions etc. Loads of MCB 's and other breakers too, and the breaker box of course.

10m of the conduit should be enough. I could use all three sound deadening sheets.

I genuinely have no concept of price but know it must be hard valuing remnants of your business, so don't want to offend with a low offer. Let me know how much you want and, if I can afford it, it's a deal.

Rob

10m of the conduit should be enough. I could use all three sound deadening sheets.

I genuinely have no concept of price but know it must be hard valuing remnants of your business, so don't want to offend with a low offer. Let me know how much you want and, if I can afford it, it's a deal.

Rob

I'll come back to you tomorrow with a price if that's ok? The insulation is the expensive bit, but its up to RCD level stuff...pm you tomorrow?

Gosh - thanks, Ally and Odana for listing all those! I've a few queries below.

Thanks

here is an approximate list of stuff so far...not itemised, some grouped, and other things turning up every day:

• 17.5 ft cruiser with trailer
  • z drive with or without boat\
  • z drive
  • box of random rope
  • bag of ratchet straps
  • porthole glass 12
  • brass mushroom collar
  • chrome mushroom collar
  • 7 chrome vents 6x6
  • brass mesh
  • tiller pin
  • skin fittings
  • stays
  • brass and chrome labels for things like gas etc I'd like one for "isolator switch" please and one for "diesel" - brass or chrome I don't mind
  • brass and chrome handles and knobs
  • greaser lubricator pipe
  • desmo leg 32, plus assorted desmo fittings
  • brass and chrome bolts
  • brass and chrome hooks
  • builders plate chrome
  • assorted brass and chrome fittings
  • ceramic fire protections rope, cloth etc
  • assorted engine bends and fittings
  • flexi exhaust 18-19 is this the sort of thing that would fit an Eberspacher? If so, yes please!
  • hexagrip and ply offcut
  • 20 litres antifreeze
  • bellows for wet stern gland
  • stern gland and associated parts
  • rubber matting
  • brass tiller bar a bit bigger than normal (1 ½)
  • 2 brass rod 30 each
  • brass poker and pan
  • headlight, chrome
  • diesel chrome deck filler
  • Houdini hatch seal
  • Manometer
  • 2 x webasto header tanks with brackets
  • hydraulic clips for hydraulic pipe or gas
  • chrome fairlead
  • chrome flue ring Yes please!!!! What diameter is it?
  • assorted chain
  • assorted locks
  • fuel filter FRAMC1191PL
  • gas changeover with tails nova comet
  • fire blanket
  • bathroom fittings tumbler, soap dish and towel rail
  • folding galley tap
  • various other taps
  • wheely cassette toilet Thetford may need new seals but comes with full repair kit
  • tile cutter electric
  • assorted sockets
  • halogen security light may not work
  • pipe insulation
  • 3 sheets of sound insulation
  • small diesel day tank?
  • Assorted speedfit fittings
  • Assorted brass and copper plumbing fittings, rad valves etc
  • Aluminum stepladder
  • 4 old smmall oil cans vintage!
  • Wood plane
  • Saws
  • ½ reel white rope
  • assorted hinges
  • assorted castors
  • stainless steel pan door front
  • 2 alternators make unknown
  • assorted sealants and glues
  • 2 seconds port collars 12 ½ ID and 15 ID oak
  • assorted part made doors
  • window frame 35 ID x 20
  • oak table tops, legs, drawer fronts etc
  • machine mart mini compressor
  • assorted cutting discs mainly for stone
  • copper pipe assorted
  • plastic sprrdfit tube 15 and 22
  • water hose
  • heating hose
  • assorted other hose
  • tile trim, assorted
  • various circuit breakers, MCBs, I could do with a simple "garage unit" stile MCB RCD combo. Got one of those?
  • electrical marking numbers for wires
  • cable clip holders
  • sockets, switches and back boxes
  • hookup sockets, male and female
  • flush hookup point
  • Birkett underground cable joint
  • Assorted clips
  • Webasto standard controllers
  • Remote controls for inverters invertec,
  • Portable appliance checker
  • 12 v hairdryer
  • hot air blow heater Silencio 2
  • flat conduit, Ts abd connectors
  • Alde ignition unit
  • Assorted LEDs
  • Assorted water pumps, untested
  • Electrical connecting b locks
  • Halogen lamps
  • Odds and ends of paint
  • Hotpoint hob
  • Assorted cable
  • Roofrack
  • Assorted random old hand tools
  • Welding wire
  • Large rolls of sandpaper 120 , 80
  • 5 litres contact adhesive
  • many many assorted screws, nuts, washer
  • 2 windows black powder coated 34 x 19 Worcester Marine clip on. One or towpatches coming off black, otherwise new with fitting clips.
  • Engneers number and letter stamps
  • Cutting ring saws
  • Carpet knee kicker for fitting carpet
  • 2/3 canopy frame and clear unused cover
  • 2 x infrared/halogen heating lamps on stand
  • 3 m length 5 flue - suit morso stove
  • Assorted ply offcuts and a few full sheets how many full sheets? I reckon I need about 5-8 8x4 sheets all with the same finish on (any shade of wood as long as it match as they'll be the interior of my boat but only under the gunwhales) or biggish offcuts - Have you got that many matching, please?
  • Bundle balck 25mm plastic conduit
  • Electric catering urn
  • Selection of tiles see photos
  • Office chairs
  • Filing cabinets
  • Desks
  • Assorted workshop shelving units and cabinet
  • Engine 900cc, not run for a long time
  • 4 x Beacon Boat fleeces.
  • Stainless steel tube
  • 5 litres polyurethane clear satin varnish unopened
  • panel wipe degreaser
  • undercoat unopened lots
  • trestle tables nice and sturdy painting platform
  • many assorted clamps
  • rotating baskets for inside corner cupboard

• boxed black radiator and glass for solar hot water system
  • boxes of drawer runners (each containing 20 pairs)
  • lots of pine planking, assorted lengths
  • lots of hardwood trim, 1-2 wide, all 6ft long lots of, various hardwoods
  • copper pipe assorted sizes, gas, plumbing, diesel use etc
  • life jacket
  • drawer carcasses
  • s/s sink and drainer
  • ceramic domestic bathroom basin
  • bikers helmet, Caberg, worn twice, kept in bag carefully, size M, matt black
  • old leather bike jacket with hand painted Levellers panel on back
  • and lots more..........unearthing lots of ply, pine, odd timber ends, etc...and more.....and more....

Many thanks to a poorly Odana for helping to list stuff!

Hi Ally,

Many thanks for organising the delivering of the fireboard and MCB and the kindness of Phil who I was able to collect from.cheers.gif

Wondered if some of the wood is available? Thinking of using some to make a pine? kitchen and getting my tools out.

These boards. Would need enough for 5 units and doors.

10247303_10203699235666623_4078029362550

Any idea on how much per board etc? Collected!!

Just pondering on making my own or buying a ready made kitchen.

Have you any 30mm diameter side pin LED's?

Many thanks James.cheers.gif

Edited by canals are us?

Thanks John....now stop bringing a tear to my eye!!!....norty step please!

Have you an Xr&d plaque on your boat? I seem to have one spare, not yours is it? (Brass)

Not our's Ally. We had ours chromed to match the rest of the fittings and it now sits in pride of place. biggrin.png

BSP: I've put the flue ring aside for you, id 4 3/4", od 8". The labels, at a cursory glance are mostly 'gas isolation valve' (why do we have so many of those!!) 'ventilator do not obstruct' and a 'fuel cock below', then some sticker type electrical ones...there is a chrome diesel filler deck fitting with diesel engraved though? The flexi exhaust is pictured somewhere...ontop of a box with a yellow lid...it's an engine exhaust flexi fitting though. Pics on their way of the circuit stuff we have. see if anything suits. Hoping to sort the ply today or early next week, it's a pile of hell at the moment! I *think* there are only about 3 full sheets left, in maple/oak/ash, but tbc. There are a ton of offcuts of varying sizes...you so need to come look!

Someone was asking about the port collars....they are measured within the list.

p6rob: This is the sound insulation we have: http://www.marinescene.co.uk/product/4624/sound-insulation-non-flammable-box-of-4-sheets there are 3 sheets left. You can see the price of it! blink.png I will pm you a suggested price for everything shortly, feel free to haggle!

Starry, hex is 4' x3'6", 3'x 2'6". 3' x 5'6" approx. That's all we have left. Not cheap stuff, and a few wanting some, but make me an offer? You can have the dryer for what, £2? don't expect it to sweep you off your feet!!! ;) Undercoat, in white, black, grey, mid blue and dark green. Not huge amounts but a some tins unopened.

Madcat: It's for sale...what's it worth to you? make me an offer! :)

Frangar: Pic of PAT tester on way....offers!

Also have you and ofcuts of min 20 mil oak ply and oak trims please

only have 1 offcut of 18mm double faced oak ply, plenty of others between 3.6mm-12mm. We made trims as we went along from rough sawn planks, so there are just odd bits hanging around, welcome to come down and scavenge for anything useful though.

I haven't yet sorted the ply and wood remnants, so please bare with me till I have, anyone wanting is best to come and look through later though, as finding particular sized bits for folk is time consuming, and I don't have huge amounts of time as yet! Off cuts are all open to offer...find what you want, offer what it's worth to you. Most of it is already varnished or oiled back and front.

The camera, with 3 lenses, has been valued around £100. If anyone fancies them, I'll take a bit below that. They haven't been used for some years though. There is also a tripod.

The Caberg helmet is in mint condition, has an inner sun visor, worn only twice and kept in protected storage, in it's bag. I think it has to be worth around £50 if anyone wants it.

Sorry if I have missed anyones questions, feel free to nudge me if I have missed your enquiry...I have messages, and comments coming thick and fast both here and on facebook for stuff, and trying to keep up with it all (and remember!) whilst also trying to sort the workshop and business, is a hard task!!

Those of you looking at the pine etc, I will try and get that sorted out shortly. Not sure there would be enough for a kitchen. It is all pre made up pine that would originally have been for cabinets, beds, and so forth, that we had as a job lot and mainly used for drawer carcasses etc, so thus still quite a lot. There are a few drawer fronts and the like. It means though that some pieces have pre drilled fixing holes in them, which need to be worked round. There are a few corner work top/computer table top type pieces that are quite a mass of wood too. Pics will hopefully come up soon if not already!

May 10th is the main day for anyone to come up and browse with their piggy banks!

Thank you to you all for bothering and looking,...and hopefully finding a something useful!

No one interested in the 2 windows? open to offers, have all the clips for them!

Hi Ally, the brass rod you mentioned, what size is it, please? I'm assuming it's the sort for holding back curtains.

Yes, curtain types, sorry, they are 30" long....not clear on the list...that's not a price but a measurement!

Thanks Cheshire Rose...PAC tester pic for those asking...shout if you need any more info. The pine is an example of part of one of the corners available...I have a few, along with the other pine, and various other as yet unsorted.

BSP any of the lectrickery stuff in pics what you are looking for?

Ally I haven't a clue what is a fair price for the tape, I will consult with the gang at the banter and send you a message. I expect I can send monies via Cheshire Rose as I don't have PayPal.

Couple of quid? If that's too much, a quid?

Edited by Ally

Quick update, all the made and part made doors have now gone, the little oil jugs have gone, as have the wooden planes. Some pine has gone, and a large amount of tiles too. The chimney flue surround plate has gone too.

Ply sorted into thicknesses. Not catalogued yet, but will only both her to list the full sheets which aren't many anyway, though I know there are 2xmaple faced 12mm, some ash, probably thinner, and the off oak faced. Otherwise its 3/4 sheets and smaller.

Thanks to everyone interested so far...the rate things are going, I may not need to do the open day sale!!

I'll be able to come down we 3 /4 may or the following we which would be best

The open day is planned for the 10th May. That is the only weekend I will be there between now and then, so unless you can get on a week day, the 10th is best. Thanks!

Having worked my socks off and done silly hours for the last 6 months, I'm afraid weekends are precious right now! :)

Quick update, all the made and part made doors have now gone, the little oil jugs have gone, as have the wooden planes. Some pine has gone, and a large amount of tiles too. The chimney flue surround plate has gone too.

Ply sorted into thicknesses. Not catalogued yet, but will only both her to list the full sheets which aren't many anyway, though I know there are 2xmaple faced 12mm, some ash, probably thinner, and the off oak faced. Otherwise its 3/4 sheets and smaller.

Thanks to everyone interested so far...the rate things are going, I may not need to do the open day sale!!

The open day is planned for the 10th May. That is the only weekend I will be there between now and then, so unless you can get on a week day, the 10th is best. Thanks!

Having worked my socks off and done silly hours for the last 6 months, I'm afraid weekends are precious right now! smile.png

No problem hope to see sat 10th

10154012_10203704764804848_7275540083795

1619606_10203705440541741_60894969257044

BSP..would these labels work for you?

They're exactly what I need. Thank you

BSP any of the lectrickery stuff in pics what you are looking for?

I'm sorry but I can't tell from the pictures. The bits that might are wrapped in polythene so I can't tell what I'm looking at. Are any of them one of these?

http://s7g3.scene7.com/is/image/ae235/?$p$&wid=281&hei=281&op_sharpen=1&layer=0&size=281,281&layer=1&size=281,281&src=ae235/33248_P

BSP: I've put the flue ring aside for you, id 4 3/4", od 8".

Thanks. But the ID is a bit too wide for what I need. So back on the market!

The labels, at a cursory glance are mostly 'gas isolation valve' (why do we have so many of those!!) 'ventilator do not obstruct' and a 'fuel cock below', then some sticker type electrical ones...there is a chrome diesel filler deck fitting with diesel engraved though?

You've found me the labels I need! Many thanks.

The flexi exhaust is pictured somewhere...ontop of a box with a yellow lid...it's an engine exhaust flexi fitting though.

Think I've worked out what that is and it's not the type I'm after. Thanks anyway

Pics on their way of the circuit stuff we have. see if anything suits. Hoping to sort the ply today or early next week, it's a pile of hell at the moment! I *think* there are only about 3 full sheets left, in maple/oak/ash, but tbc. There are a ton of offcuts of varying sizes...you so need to come look!

Someone was asking about the port collars....they are measured within the list.

p6rob: This is the sound insulation we have: http://www.marinescene.co.uk/product/4624/sound-insulation-non-flammable-box-of-4-sheets there are 3 sheets left. You can see the price of it! blink.png I will pm you a suggested price for everything shortly, feel free to haggle!

Starry, hex is 4' x3'6", 3'x 2'6". 3' x 5'6" approx. That's all we have left. Not cheap stuff, and a few wanting some, but make me an offer? You can have the dryer for what, £2? don't expect it to sweep you off your feet!!! ;) Undercoat, in white, black, grey, mid blue and dark green. Not huge amounts but a some tins unopened.

Madcat: It's for sale...what's it worth to you? make me an offer! :)

Frangar: Pic of PAT tester on way....offers!