Moon Light

pelicanafloat

Featured Posts

I went outside earlier this evening, taking my coal scuttle to be refilled. Looked up and saw a chance to experiment with my new(ish) camera. I retraced my steps and returned to take various pictures. I eventually ignored all settings other than 'program' and settled on a low 100 ISO and 1 second exposure, hand held and resting on top of a handy electric hook up point. I took 14 photos, trying to get some sense of control, and for some reason this picture remained in focus ............. let me know what you think (I'm quite proud of it smile.png )

ml4ngK2.jpg

• Greenie 1

brilliant picture should be a calendar pic or look great poster size

I would punt the picture around a bit I think you may have made something that could have a monetary worth

I would love that a framed picture

col

brilliant picture should be a calendar pic or look great poster size

I would punt the picture around a bit I think you may have made something that could have a monetary worth

I would love that a framed picture

col

Makes me think! Some nice comments. I reckon that there are quite a number of decent photographers in our forum. I don't class myself in the same position. I have decided to take it more seriously and am hoping to receive a tripod for Christmas, and maybe a book or two ..... He said, hopefully.

As for the picture, as with all my photos, it relies on the image stabilisation to compensate, and when the plan comes together I am delighted. If you want the original image for a framed picture, you can have a copy of he original. And if the poster sells, have a drink on me :)