Fatal Error Message - Anyone else getting them today?

Featured Posts

1/6/14 21:06

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 17039360) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php on line 889

Followed by several more when trying to open this thread

2/6/14 20:14

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 14680064) (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 471

Followed by three blank pages and another fatal error when trying to open forums to find this thread.

It's very frustrating to have this kind of thing happening regularly - and disappointing

2/6/14 20:14

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 14680064) (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 471

Followed by three blank pages and another fatal error when trying to open forums to find this thread.

It's very frustrating to have this kind of thing happening regularly - and disappointing

Disappointed here too.....

However.......it's free, no ads., no sponsorship.

I could point you to a site I moderate on that very rarely falls over.........

It is however peppered with sponsorship and ads....we can't have everything.

Edited by The Dog House

Disappointed here too.....

However.......it's free, no ads., no sponsorship.

I could point you to a site I moderate on that very rarely falls over.........

It is however peppered with sponsorship and ads....we can't have everything.

True <sigh>

4/6/14 20:35hrs

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 15990784) (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php on line 30

• 1 month later...

21:09hrs

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 15204352) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 2478

Couple of these preceded by a blank page

I've noticed the forum being a bit slow a couple of times today too

I'm finding pages can take 60 seconds to load, but no error messages so far tonight...

MtB

I just love this thread.......

People keep posting, the Same thing keeps happening, nothing changes.......why do we bother?

Well the gaps between bouts seem to get longer and longer and from time to time a mod says thanks and someone says they've reset something and it improves for a while

I guess we are being the fast eyes for the mods

Well the gaps between bouts seem to get longer and longer and from time to time a mod says thanks and someone says they've reset something and it improves for a while

I guess we are being the fast eyes for the mods

I suppose I shouldn't moan given we get to be here for nowt but sometimes I feel as if people are posting here for no real purpose due to a lack of any meaningful feedback.

I think you are right though about the gaps between the episodes being longer but I don't know whether this is because of some sort of action on the posts being taken or if it is co-incidental.

Edited by The Dog House

• 2 weeks later...

I have not seen this error for ages but today at ~20:06 BST I got:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 17825792) (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 178

and similar on my first attempt to access this thread:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 22544384) (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php(2511) : runtime-created function on line 1

HTH, Alan

10/08/14 20:28

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 16515072) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 790

Followed by a few blank pages and another fatal error message

• 2 weeks later...

Just had about 5 fatal memory error messages. Can't post a reply as the error message appears in the new text box and not the quoted part.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 4194304) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php on line 1206

James

Edited by canals are us?