Stolen Boat Taken From Kensal Green - Blue 34FT Springer

Lady Muck

Featured Posts

*BUMP* I've now had info that this boat is headed up the Lee, may even be on the Stort and I've heard rumours that they are planning to have it craned out on the Stort? Anyone seen it? Someone I know in Hackney says she thinks she saw the boat pass her a few days ago.

Although my knowledge of the geography of those waterways is limited, I can't see how there can have been a reliable identification on the boat being repainted in herts (the owl being the clincher as far as establishing that it was the right boat) and going through Hackney at about the same time. One sighting must be questionable.

I've been told that there are 'two blokes in their forties' on it, one is someone who 'fixes boats' in th style of our old mate John Driver, in town. But it's not John driver, coz he's currently in prison. NB this is all hearsay. If I were'nt worknig, I'd be on a bike up the Stort, right now.

Although my knowledge of the geography of those waterways is limited, I can't see how there can have been a reliable identification on the boat being repainted in herts (the owl being the clincher as far as establishing that it was the right boat) and going through Hackney at about the same time. One sighting must be questionable.

I think the presence of the owl confirmed the boat sighted under the M25 bridge is NOT the stolen boat...

MtB

I'm just pleased my little observation ruled out the boat near the M25...............

Nice to hear this forum has come up trumps again. Hope the boat is safely back with its rightful owners soon and none the worse for its little trip.