Thieves Strike

jelunga

Featured Posts

Too true.

But, but, surely it would do no harm for a Bobby to have a word in their shell like........just to let then know 'we are on to them' That's the Royal 'we' by the way.

I agree that it all seems a bit unbelievable that the general consensus is that nowt has been done about them, officially, and recorded. Perhaps something has been done and we don't get to hear about it.

Zayna. Enjoying this boating lark then?:smiley_offtopic::cheers:

Martyn

:smiley_offtopic: Yes, Martyn, loving it more than I would have ever imagined! :smiley_offtopic:

:cheers: :cheers:

Does irene have nothing better to do?

Clearly not. I'm surprised she's not on this forum.

I personally find the whole thing quite entertaining, but I do feel its time Irene got her finger out and actually did something about them rather than just surreptitiously photographing them.

Neil

Edited by snigsnig

I personally find the whole thing quite entertaining, but I do feel its time Irene got her finger out and actually did something about them rather than just surreptitiously photographing them.

She did (accidentally) crush their tender while sharing a lock -- so she's done more than most!

Clearly not. I'm surprised she's not on this forum.

Neil

What can she do - citizen's arrest - for what?

i will be going through weston and aston lock tomorrow so i will report back if they are still there :)

If you see them, the more interesting piece of information will be whether they have a tan coloured cruiser tagging along too.....

Too true.

But, but, surely it would do no harm for a Bobby to have a word in their shell like........

:lol:

You have more chance of platting fog than Derbyshire police exerting that amount of energy. Perhaps if they could get a mobile speed camera van positioned along the towpath and the boat in question manage to break the speed limit then they might do something?

I'm reliably informed the Police have not been 'doing nothing', they have been arranging themselves a suitable vehicle in which to pursue the camouflage boat...

This was launched yesterday at Brinklow and is heading up to Sawley right now:

pnboat.jpg

Mike

• Greenie 1

It OK it will soon be sorted just like the handrails on bridges knocking boaters heads off, because Narrowboat World have holD of it now

Either that or someone on the wrong camouflage boat is going to get a right battering for no reason at all.

Which will be nice.