Who blatantly dumped this rubbish

c c

Featured Posts

Send him a bag of your rubbish (when its really smelly) as a return gift.

That is Tempting.

Or

Report for fly tipping.

Its on BW land and I will write to them but I shall be amazed if they take any action against such a person.

The Environment Agency take a very dim view of fly tipping - contact 0800 807060 with details but For small scale dumping (like this) the relevant local authority should take action - Give them a ring or e-mail with details. At the very least the perpetrator will get a snotty letter or depending on the LA maybe a visit - which has led to prosecutions on occasion (depends how they answer questions). I used to get a lot of fly tipping at work so I've reported lots. Always unnacceptable behaviour (once had 500 car tyres dumped in a gateway, but that's slightly different).

So who owns the bag of rubbish now, is it still the accused or the people on who's land it now sits?

If it still belongs to the twit who dumped it i'd send him an invoice for the 'environmental clean up' he'd get the hint quick enough.

What an apt description of this chap, Bazza!

DID I SAY THAT????

Bloody hell I'd better go and check

Edited to add - Oh I see

TCHAH!

Edited by Bazza2

I think you've already given enough information for most of us here to identify the alleged perpetrator.

I've no idea who this is. I am once again a minority.

Who is it?

Nah!, not bothered. He shouldn't have dun though.

Send it to his work place with a note within. Someone else may well open it.

Mind you it may trigger a security alert.............suspicious package. investigation, result, it was just some old rubbish that so and so illegally dumped.

Martyn

Athy practising the dangerous sport of extreme editing.

Yes, it is remarkable how a quotation, taken out of context, can change the meaning of what the quotee actually said.

Sorry, it was mischievous of me, but in this case it seemed an apt epithet for the litter-flinger.

I've no idea who this is. I am once again a minority.

Who is it?

Nah!, not bothered. He shouldn't have dun though.

Send it to his work place with a note within. Someone else may well open it.

Mind you it may trigger a security alert.............suspicious package. investigation, result, it was just some old rubbish that so and so illegally dumped.

Martyn

It's time to name and shame: Sir Walter Raleigh.

A scenario, boater moors, puts rubbish on towpath, to bin later, gets distracted and subsequently leaves mooring forgetting to bin rubbish.

A similar thing happened to my daughter last month. Gathered up all her rubbish from the fast food meal she'd had with friends and put it in the bin but missed one of the cups that had apparently blown under her car (she certainly couldn't recall seeing it) after it had been set down on the ground.

Said littering 'offence' was picked up on CCTV by a 'CCTV operative' from Stockton Borough Council along with her car reg. number which they duly followed up with the DVLA to trace her and duly sent her a fixed penalty notice for £75 (£50 if paid within 14 days of issue).

If she had deliberately done it, fair enough but it was a genuine (and expensive error).