Is There a Cure?

Guest Quo Vadis

Featured Posts

Guest Quo Vadis

Help !!

I've had my boat (1st) since last December, and have been cruising it on every available occasion, come rain or shine. This year, my garden has only seen the back of my head as I disappear off in the car, and the house is just the place I sleep.

I thought the novelty would wear off but no, if I'm not aboard, I'm thinking of the next time I will be, or what new shiny gadget I can't afford to buy.

I suspect I am doomed :)

Edited by Quo Vadis

Help !!

I've had my boat (1st) since last December, and have been cruising it on every available occasion, come rain or shine. This year, my garden has only seen the back of my head as I disappear off in the car, and the house is just the place I sleep.

I thought the novelty would wear off but no, if I'm not aboard, I'm thinking of the next time I will be, or what new shiny gadget I can't afford to buy.

I know - its a bugger - but what you gonna do - I cant kick this habit either.

Yep - you are doomed to having a crap garden and a permanent smilecheers.gif

Alex

It's terminal !!

Sent by someone who has had a boat for 1 year, 1 month and 23 days but who is counting :)

And I have to fight my way through a jungle (formerly a well kept garden) every time I leave the house

AHhhhhh

Looks like you and the op need to realise the house is a useless unecessary expensive item that you no longer have need for and join the real world............ :D

Guest Quo Vadis

AHhhhhh

Looks like you and the op need to realise the house is a useless unecessary expensive item that you no longer have need for and join the real world............ :D

Hmmmmmm (rubbing chin and raising one eyebrow)

All I can say is DO NOT moor your boat in view of your home. I made that mistake and spent about 3 weeks sitting on my window sill looking at her before I moved aboard. Once you have the bug, there is no cure!

Help !!

Oh Dear .... after less than a month of (1st) nb ownership I feel this way too !

I guess I will just have to accept the inevitable and get on with having the time of my life then...:lol:

Now, where did I put the estate agents number :lol: :lol:

Help !!

There is not likely to be anyway out!

If there is a cure, I don't want it.

i sold up and left ten years ago..focussed on my business and large pile of bricks..two years after leaving i bought the steel and layed my base plate...iv tried so hard to ignore the erge to be back on the cut and in a month or so im going to be living on a boat again...its been like an itch i couldnt scratch..

There is a cure. Come sit at my desk, see that red button in the middle ? All you have to do is press it. just press it once and your addiction will be gone. You will be able to neglect your boat for a while and get on with your real life, you will be able to look after the garden again, you will have time to wash and polish the car, clean the house windows.

All you have to do is press it.

Go on, press it.

go on, Go on, Go on.

PRESS IT.