Can you hand pump waste??

Happy Guy

Featured Posts

Guest wanted
I was driving along once and the car in front hit a pheasant and left it flapping about in front of me.

I stopped and found it was very badly damaged so I decided to put it out of its misery by breaking its neck.

I'd never done it before so I thought the best way would be to twist. You'd be amazed at how many times a pheasant's head can be twisted, before springing back to its original positon.

After a while I was getting distressed and the pheasant was giving me that patronising "You're really crap at this, aren't you?" look so I decided to take it to the nearest vets.

I took him into the vet's treatment room and put him on the table. The vet promptly took the pheasant's head in one hand, its shoulders in the other and pulled, sharply and the pheasant died instantly.

I expressed surprise and said I thought he'd give it an injection and he replied.

"You can't eat them, if you inject them. This one's going in my pot and, now you know how it's done, the next one can go in yours."

A mate of mine once came back ashen faced after hitting a pheasant, he had it in his hands and asked if he should take it to the vets, it was beyond saving so I took it into the garden to put it out of it's pain, after doing the deed, my mate came out screeching that I hadn't done it right and that the bird was still alive (it was flapping about) he soon backtracked when he saw the head in my hand. :lol:

There is no way you could describe me as a "small boy" in the present tense..

Of course I could.

I may, or may not be strictly accurate, but I could do it!

When you are as amply proportioned as I am, you can describe most people as "small"

No way fatty.... :lol:

And with one swish of her womanly hips she flattens the opposition into the boat lining, where the sad remains lay impacted through the T & G and into the sprayfoam - Wriggly strides triumphantly down the boat in search of further glory.

And with one swish of her womanly hips she flattens the opposition into the boat lining, where the sad remains lay impacted through the T & G and into the sprayfoam - Wriggly strides triumphantly down the boat in search of further glory.

I love a strong woman.....or so Jan tells me.....

Carl, Dave, Jill, Martin, (any other takers ?!?).

If I can borrow you all on a common date as ballast, perhaps I could get Chalice, which normally has a fairly high air draught through Froghall tunnel ?

Well, just a thought, if you are serious about this!..... :lol:

Carl, Dave, Jill, Martin, (any other takers ?!?).

If I can borrow you all on a common date as ballast, perhaps I could get Chalice, which normally has a fairly high air draught through Froghall tunnel ?

Well, just a thought, if you are serious about this!..... :lol:

The Froghall Banter....it's got a good ring to it....

You have just offered a telling argument against all pump outs, never mind Self POs

Yes but it does not make self pump-outs necessarily worse

Another good argument thread ruined by humour

Yes

Just as a matter of interest, how do you clean out your shitty pipe, if you're not pumping out at an Elsan point?

Where does that diluted poo go?

How do you rinse your tank?

Where does that diluted poo go?

Oh and why does my spell checker okay the first "poo" but underline the rest?

If you know so little you should not be so polemic

If you know so little you should not be so polemic

I know the answers it just seems that people who do SPOs are reluctant to give the unsavoury answers.

Using canal water to rinse the pipe and tank requires putting the shitty end of the pipe in the canal, then, on rinsing the tank the diluted, contents then need to be either put in yet more jerry cans or pumped into the canal.

So the question was a valid one but the answer wasn't forthcoming.

I was driving along once and the car in front hit a pheasant and left it flapping about in front of me.

I stopped and found it was very badly damaged so I decided to put it out of its misery by breaking its neck.

I'd never done it before so I thought the best way would be to twist. You'd be amazed at how many times a pheasant's head can be twisted, before springing back to its original positon.

After a while I was getting distressed and the pheasant was giving me that patronising "You're really crap at this, aren't you?" look so I decided to take it to the nearest vets.

I took him into the vet's treatment room and put him on the table. The vet promptly took the pheasant's head in one hand, its shoulders in the other and pulled, sharply and the pheasant died instantly.

I expressed surprise and said I thought he'd give it an injection and he replied.

"You can't eat them, if you inject them. This one's going in my pot and, now you know how it's done, the next one can go in yours."

Hmm we have yet to perfect the technique of hitting them with the car but still leaving them in such a state that they can be eaten :lol:

I know the answers it just seems that people who do SPOs are reluctant to give the unsavoury answers.

Using canal water to rinse the pipe and tank requires putting the shitty end of the pipe in the canal, then, on rinsing the tank the diluted, contents then need to be either put in yet more jerry cans or pumped into the canal.

So the question was a valid one but the answer wasn't forthcoming.

The answers being a good reason why the Elsans should be used rather than innovative work arounds!