Winter Pictures

tillergirl

Featured Posts

But you can see the road! Haven't seen a road surface round here for a fortnight. Good pic, though.

Amusingly, that was on the Black Isle (north of Inverness) on Dec 23rd last. The really heavy snow all lay further south. Fantastic though - providing you wore enough layers.

wonderful - keep them coming!

OK then, but I'm rather frustrated not being able to get to the boat. These are all at or near home:

SDC10475.jpg

In front of the house

SDC10430.jpg

While delivering a neighbour's paper - a few days ago - couldn't get there now!

SDC10477.jpg

One of our pet Daleks (compost bins) had got a new job as a Chef.

Cheers

Mac

A few here. haven't done any captions - maybe more fun that way - some are February 2009 - two winters in one calendar year - and the B&W versions are just to make it a bit easier to put in our newsletter.

Excellent photos. good to see the contrast between black and white versions of each shot, thanks for posting them. :lol:

A few here. haven't done any captions - maybe more fun that way - some are February 2009 - two winters in one calendar year - and the B&W versions are just to make it a bit easier to put in our newsletter.
Looks like they are from around Stockton on teh GU to me.

Nice pics and I like the ladies Bonnet too.