Narrowboatworld forum

denboy

Featured Posts

I see the forum is back up and running and open to all now even fuzzy i believe113.gif

Well, you have to be vetted by the boss before you are allowed on. I registered, but haven't got approval yet, so I expect they're checking to see if I'm who I say I am, which I am, so they probably won't want me.

Mac (the other one)

I see the forum is back up and running and open to all now even fuzzy i believe113.gif

yeah right..... Lets wait and see, athough I wanna have a chat with Tony Haynes, he's on my "heros" list

narrowboatworld forum

Registration Complete.

[back to message board]

Note: your account will need to be approved before you have full access to the message board.

You will be notified via email once your account has been reviewed.

Edited by fuzzyduck

Just to let you know that the "ditchcrawler" who is posting on the new forum is not me. I have registered as "firstditchcrawler" and post on there as well to tell them. I can see me getting in trouble again

Hmm a forum thread discussion about a forum and people who have registered on the forum pretending to be someone who is not actually the person they are so on the second forum the first forum person had to register as someone else...

Oh my head....

To be fair, "Dithcrawler" is a pretty common term and not everyone actually knows this forum (I believe some people even dislike it here).

I don't think there is any evidence of deliberate deception.

Just to let you know that the "ditchcrawler" who is posting on the new forum is not me. I have registered as "firstditchcrawler" and post on there as well to tell them. I can see me getting in trouble again

Perhaps you should have registered as "the_real_ditchcrawler" :lol:

Perhaps knowing this forum you will now set of a spate of registrations using "the_only_ditchcrawler", "anotherditchcrawler" etc. type screen names.

Perhaps you should have registered as "the_real_ditchcrawler" :lol:

Perhaps knowing this forum you will now set of a spate of registrations using "the_only_ditchcrawler", "anotherditchcrawler" etc. type screen names.

"The Real (Ditchcrawler)"

May I have your attention please?

May I have your attention please?

Will the real (Ditchcrawler) please stand up?

I repeat, will the real (Ditchcrawler) please stand up?

We're gonna have a problem here..

'Cause I'm (Ditchcrawler), yes I'm the real (crawler)

All you other (Ditchcrawler)s are just imitating

So won't the real (Ditchcrawler) please stand up,

please stand up, please stand up?

Ha ha

Guess there's a (Ditchcrawler) in all of us

F**k it, let's all stand up

(With apologies to Eminem)

Question,

why join this forum when users here hate narrowboat world?

Hate is a strong word.

I criticise much of its content but agree with some, too.

Read many of the threads, on here, about BW waste, moorings, stoppages, "continuous moorers" etc and you'll find a lot of people agree with everything Tom wrtes, on his blog.

Just because they don't agree with a lot of the content, on here, doesn't stop them posting.

I'm sure that Tom doesn't want a mutual back-slapping society where no'one disagrees and, perhaps, if you contribute to something, where the majority disagree with your views, you might even change some minds....

I find this thread (and anything Narrowmindedboatword related) offensive, decisive and appropriate action please Mods. Additionally Victor is a knob. That is all.

Indeed we are!! :lol:

Actually, I rather like Narrowboatworld. I don't always agree, of course, with their opinions but what the heck, I certainly don't agree with everything on this or other forums either!! After all, if you don't like a site/forum you don't have to look at it!

Stewey

Indeed we are!! :lol:

Actually, I rather like Narrowboatworld. I don't always agree, of course, with their opinions but what the heck, I certainly don't agree with everything on this or other forums either!! After all, if you don't like a site/forum you don't have to look at it!

Stewey

[/quot

Pedant