Something you never knew you needed for your toilet

Featured Posts

Actually I would prefer a porcelain toilet bowl, (the plastic seems to be yellowing),

but I can imagine that weekly maintenance might be needed to make sure it all nice and clean, eeks!

I have a Thetford excellence so I don't think it will fit.

3 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Actually I would prefer a porcelain toilet bowl, (the plastic seems to be yellowing),

but I can imagine that weekly maintenance might be needed to make sure it all nice and clean, eeks!

I have a Thetford excellence so I don't think it will fit.

Keep off the curries.🥴

Edited by Jon57
Oo

1 minute ago, Bargebuilder said:

Or towards a brand new porta potti with all new gaskets, valves etc.

Thetford 165  are about £65 each, brand new, delivered with some free chemicals. So that's two and a bit new loos for the price of one insert.

17 minutes ago, David Mack said:

At the top it is sealed to the bowl. But at the bottom? If not waste will find its way between the insert and the original bowl and be uncleanable!

More to the point does your bottom seal to the porcelain.🤭

I have just invented a clear plastic insert to protect your Thetford Porcelain Portapotti from curry stains, scratches and heavy dumps.

Please order using code #B&MClingFilmPoshLoo and enclose a cheque postal order for £59.99.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, matty40s said:

I have just invented a clear plastic insert to protect your Thetford Porcelain Portapotti from curry stains, scratches and heavy dumps.

Please order using code #B&MClingFilmPoshLoo and enclose a cheque postal order for £59.99.

I find wearing sunglasses helps not seeing any stains 🤓

31 minutes ago, Jon57 said:

More to the point does your bottom seal to the porcelain.🤭

It says use silicone to seal the top to the porcelain, so presumably you could use the same stuff. 😀

You could of course use silicone to seal your bottom to a loo without the porcelain insert, save £££ and still not see the curry stains.

43 minutes ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

It says use silicone to seal the top to the porcelain, so presumably you could use the same stuff. 😀

You could of course use silicone to seal your bottom to a loo without the porcelain insert, save £££ and still not see the curry stains.

But you couldn’t pull your trousers up.🤭

7 minutes ago, Puffling said:

According to the details it is made by Saxons. So I wouldn't mind paying the archeological premium for such a product, as long as they fire it with environmentally sourced charcoal.

SML_Screenshot_2023-07-19-11-20-58-573_org.mozilla.firefox-edit.jpg.17a86dc5a262c1c9df9608d700e5853c.jpg

Turns it into a throne fit for a Bretwalda ;) 

• Greenie 1