Photos of your boat.

DHutch

Featured Posts

bertspicturesofboat733.jpg

P6240002.jpg

just thought id try to post a photo as its my first attempt this is when id not been started long just primer and blacking done plus some plexi glass stuck to inside of windows by the previous owner of boat

and one later with paint and in the water before fitting it out

That'll be because it's very small, Ange ;-)

but there's a big one here:

284730_2264891783781_1293093084_32716405_994019_b.jpg

Tony

Only just read this - a belated thanks Tony for un-diddying my image :D

Dave did a little google today for "narrowboat Iona" just to see what's out there on the interweb and found this picture, which we reckon was taken early summer 2009 shortly before we moved on board:-

1495286_2342eb84.jpg

© Copyright Chris Reynolds and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence

Dave did a little google today for "narrowboat Iona" just to see what's out there on the interweb and found this picture, which we reckon was taken early summer 2009 shortly before we moved on board:-

1495286_2342eb84.jpg

A very well travelled boat and crew. I like your style.

Mike

A very well travelled boat and crew. I like your style.

Mike

Aww thank you Mike. The roof's a bit more cluttered now, especially with our winter wood supply that Dave's been hoarding all summer :)

nice photo Ange xx :rolleyes:

Cheers mum xx

When looking for a picture of my partially hirsute Movember face, my sister (don't ask me how) chanced upon this on flickr:

5084650046_319a3c4f70.jpg

Taken by a French chappie, and left with a comment. Amazingly, he identified both the artwork source and the Kipling reference. My ickle boat is famous in other countries!

Link to flickr entry

Edited by Nine of Hearts

When looking for a picture of my partially hirsute Movember face, my sister (don't ask me how) chanced upon this on flickr:

5084650046_319a3c4f70.jpg

Taken by a French chappie, and left with a comment. Amazingly, he identified both the artwork source and the Kipling reference. My ickle boat is famous in other countries!

Link to flickr entry

But it's in your actual French, Mr. 'Orne.

Bona!!

SAM

Ryde

IOW