Oh yes, I know, im very careful, I have a thermometer, it should be at 5C, but it rarely is usually 10C Often modern meat is packed in perfect conditions and will keep for a several days, once opened it best cooked rather than left for two days. I buy fairly frequently.. I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THE PRACTICE, I AM SAYING DO NOT INSTALL YOUR FRIDGE IN A TINY CABINET. Obviously I am posting this as a warning to others not to pay a professional to do it badly, , but to create a natural draught from the bilge out into the cabin at the top of the fridge. This is normal ventilation flow. I paid someone with an new galley to install mine. I cant remember if the had a fridge in a cabinet without ventilation, but like all these guys they take the cash and you never see them again, so they dont get feedback. They dont want feedback. I used to be involved in food hygiene, so I know exactly what best practices are, obviously it very annoying to have to faff about but the fridge runs all night, kills the batteries and the temperature is still 10C. I do not recommend anyone throws random bits of food in their fridge and eat it when it should be thrown out regardless of date. I cant change the cabinetry and the flooring or I would have already done it , as previously mentioned . I am unable to get the fridge down to 5C overnight when the cabin temperature is 25C Its a modern Dometic fridge. Supposed to be suited to boats, In summer with solar I can remove the freezer apartment and it drops the temperature to 5 or 6C. It seems to be dependant on ambient I can only suggest no one else buys one, they are about £700, and most days there seems to be water which has to be drained by tipping it forward.