Drowning

Mike Hurley

Featured Posts

31 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Demands now to fence off both sides of pontoons and walkways with gates to give individual access to each boat. !!!!

No doubt the marina will be held responsible - "where there is blame, there is a claim".

I would suggest that if there is any blame (and I am not sure there is) it would be with the individual who either drank  too much or was careless resulting in the bang on the head.

16 hours ago, mark99 said:

Sad news agreed. The relevance of Tesco is ... well can' t think of an apposite description.

Blatant brand placement?

Unashamed opportunism?

Totally unwarranted attempt to suggest that Tesco drivers all belong to one demographic group who live alone with a Staffie, and drink too much.  The Daily Mail really  excelled itself by has ticking all the boxes for anyone who is narrow-minded enough to want to label people in a negative fashion.

15 hours ago, Parahandy said:

I suppose his fellow drinkers must be cursing themselves that they didn't see John home safely , hindsight now of course

Seems like he got home OK but then knew he had to take his dog out.  Until the post mortem no-one will know what the actual cause of death was - its possible the poor chap suffered a medical emergency before he banged his head.