Barrow On Soar in the Snow

matty40s

Featured Posts

that's pretty cool, I assume a drone not a helicopter - genuine question, before this topic degenerates, did you fly and control the camera single handed? Is the equipment pretty average/generally available or sophisticated 

I can already see a use for it in seeing if there is a better mooring spot just around the corner (god forbid) :detective:

53 minutes ago, Athy said:

You can spot the houses which haven't had loft insulation installed - the two at front centre, for example.

Or are growing cannabis in the loft.

Dji Phantom 3 advanced Halsey,  once it loses signal or gets low battery it comes back to me. Several flight modes,  I tend to use the GPS based one most of the time.....working on the others! 

1 hour ago, Athy said:

You can spot the houses which haven't had loft insulation installed - the two at front centre, for example.

Or maybe that's just where the cannabis farm is ...

e.t.a. I see Matty beat me to it B):P:detective:

Edited by Iain_S
  • Greenie 1

20 hours ago, matty40s said:

Dji Phantom 3 advanced Halsey,  once it loses signal or gets low battery it comes back to me. Several flight modes,  I tend to use the GPS based one most of the time.....working on the others! 

Wow - it's another world - I love boys toys - great stuff - thanks for the info