Eco Fan

mrsmelly

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Chewbacka said:

I have often wondered why the fan makes don't make one with a thermoelectric pile double the length and width, so four times the power, then the fan might have enough power to make a slight draft.

Well the answer is obvious to anyone with one brane sell to rub together...

Four times the size will be four times the price, and we all know how moany about the price of stuff narrerboaters are!

5 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Four times the size will be four times the price, and we all know how moany about the price of stuff narrerboaters are!

I suppose some folding would be required to achieve the suggested rubbing

• Greenie 1

7 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

I suppose some folding would be required to achieve the suggested rubbing

Eco fan Rubbing?Brilliant ! that would Validate their Existence  .People would just Love to go to Churches and Rub Fans ,the EEEkofan Would Generate some Thermal Effect after all .you are a Jeanius  , in Fact a ,Levi Heathen TM .

Edited by cereal tiller
  • Greenie 1

1 hour ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Yes, but with the increased price, the fuel saving would quadruple. So instead of saving 15% on fuel bills with existing real fans, you will save 60%, which means you almost don't need to buy any fuel at all. The energy companies are therefore working hard to stop this happening.

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

Yes, but with the increased price, the fuel saving would quadruple. So instead of saving 15% on fuel bills with existing real fans, you will save 60%, which means you almost don't need to buy any fuel at all. The energy companies are therefore working hard to stop this happening.

But Dr Bob, you're overlooking one of those foundation principles of mathematics. Four times feck-all is still feck-all!

48 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

But Dr Bob, you're overlooking one of those foundation principles of mathematics. Four times feck-all is still feck-all!

Ah, you unbelievers, and on Christmas Eve and all that. Just wait, the Duck will show us the way!

1 hour ago, Jim Riley said:

How many of you ecofan doubters believe in santa, Jesus, or God? If so we need proof. 

Ohohoh! I know, ecofans work, there must be a god.

Youve hit the nail on the head, they are all NONSENSE!

Apparently the correct way isn't to take the sheep from behind. Stand in front of her and put fore hooves on shoulders, lift her up and drop rear hooves in wellies. That way you don't miss out on the snogging. I'm sure our authoritative resident Welshman can advise.

2 minutes ago, Jim Riley said:

Apparently the correct way isn't to take the sheep from behind. Stand in front of her and put fore hooves on shoulders, lift her up and drop rear hooves in wellies. That way you don't miss out on the snogging. I'm sure our authoritative resident Welshman can advise.

Just need to make sure the sheep is well dagged before any "romance"

Have we gone too far?

• Greenie 1

2 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

Just need to make sure the sheep is well dagged before any "romance"

Have we gone too far?

Nah! Only those with a dirty mind would make anything of it! When doing English GCE I had a gorgeous young red headed English teacher, she asked me for an example of a double entendre, so I gave her one.

Teach will be along in a minute, smacked legs all round!

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1