Freaky friday

bigcol

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Rob-M said:

Saw an advert for it, the date is Friday 13th October.

Lucky for some! Do beware, we went to a FF last year at their Braunston shop, bought a couple of items and they failed to make any discount whatsoever. They did rectify the error when I pointed it out, but I wonder how many people just left the shop without checking.

On an item like that you'll make a handsome saving. What are they usually, £300?

But I hear a faint alarm bell: some items are excluded from their discount, can't remember what sort of items they are though. I hope it's not cookers.

14 minutes ago, Athy said:

On an item like that you'll make a handsome saving. What are they usually, £300?

But I hear a faint alarm bell: some items are excluded from their discount, can't remember what sort of items they are though. I hope it's not cookers.

Their website says EVERYTHING!! Do we believe it?

15 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Their website says EVERYTHING!! Do we believe it?

That's reassuring. I thought that there were some exceptions but perhaps I was mistaken - or perhaps it applied to such items as diesel (if they sell it).

6 minutes ago, Phil Ambrose said:

Not looked at the website (nor had Bigcol)

Seemed the quickest way to find out plus if you phone you can ask relevent questions.

Phil

I am just being cocky cos I have learnt how to use a thing called a " search engine " recently. I thought engines were in such as boats and cars :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rob-M said:

Doesn't show the banner on a mobile though.

That's why mobiles are crap. I use a pooter fort tinternet always have used a pooter fort tinternet.....mobiles are realy portable telefones and toys.

• Greenie 1