FOUND liver and white spaniel Hillmorton Rugby North Oxford Towpath

Starcoaster

Featured Posts

NOW REUNITED, THANKS ALL.

I have in my possession one really lovely, friendly and adorable liver and white spaniel (cocker or springer, or maybe a cross) but unfortunately he is not mine and he and I both are quite keen to find his owners!

He was found earlier this evening running around on the towpath of the North Oxford at Hilmorton, with no boats or houses nearby.

Liver and white coat, four legs, one tail, obsessed with balls, possibly because his own are absent.

There is a capsule ID tag on his collar but the bottom half is missing, so no owner details. He is being taken care of tonight due to the late hour, but I will take him to the dog warden tomorrow if he is not found to have a microchip or the owner has not been found.

He is wearing a distinctive bandana that you can partially see in the pics-anyone claiming ownership will need to tell me what the bandana says before he will be surrendered.

He is very friendly and hugely lively as well as seeming a bit fretful and is clearly looking for his owners. He is a touch overweight and was very very thirsty, but is obviously well cared for and looks as if he might have had a haircut not long ago.

He might be off a boat, due to the location and the fact that when he got to my boat while I started trying to contact the RSPCA etc. etc. he seemed keen to get on! I am in process of adding him to Dogs Lost. Etc., now.

Sorry for the shit pics, it was dark and he would not keep still!

Please message me directly if he is yours-I will be up til about 2am! As I say, will surrender him to the dog warden tomorrow if I get nowhere as I have two cats and cannot accommodate him, and frankly he is kind of batshit enthusiastic about everything in a way that is making me feel exhausted just watching.

Dogue2.jpg

Dogue3.jpg

Edited by Starcoaster

Hi .....

Well done on doing your bit.

I'm in Rugby between Hillmorton and Clifton.

I've checked the pets lost websites but can't see anything. You've probably already done that yourself.

In case you haven't seen it .....

Dog warden service

Email: ept@rugby.gov.uk

Telephone: (01788) 533857

Town Hall
Evreux Way
Rugby
CV21 2RR

Haggis yes for sure, the more people that know the better! 

Zen. Yes I will be getting the to take him tomorrow if the owner is not found. And yes, I am going through the usual motions.

Edited by Starcoaster
  • Greenie 1