Napton flight - Boat stuck

jeddlad

Featured Posts

I thought the failure of the lock wall on the Aylesbury Arm was caused by work at an adjacent construction site?

According to CRT, it was not casused by anything to do with the construction work.

Those Australians are from new Zealand. ....

Chatted at length with this couple whilst in Leeds a few weeks ago. Nice people. Lent him our wet vac as his engine hole got loads of water in during lock operation.

He is from NZ his wife is Australian.

Martyn

If it was still there, there would have been a stoppage notice.

Richard

I'll remember that next time when I see boats stuck at the weekend when the CRT office is shut.

Sometimes forums like this are the best way to get up to date information. It's just a pity when some people choose to post noise instead of facts.

• Greenie 1

The CWNF is a great community. Have not actually signed on for months but was surprised to see our progress southbound recorded here. Have had a great time up north. Lancaster Liverpool Leeds then Manchester to Nantwich. Met lots of great people and even one outstanding prat even when we have ventured off the boat. Whilst there is intense competition between NZ and Aus it is a bit like the competition between Lancashire and Yorkshire. They will always remain Northerners and we will always remain Antipodeans. Better say this if I want my dinner.

Don and Val NB Whio Audlem tonight.