BCN Challenge 2016

RLWP

Featured Posts

Flat out to Birchills ... Weedhatch visits 5 ... Wooden aquaplane issue resolved by judicious use of keb.

Team Leggitt and legs of Leggitt cool off after 18 miles Star City to Tipton, via Wednesbury Oak Loop.

Support boat (the Cat) now arrived and moored at Tipton. Rehydration underway in the Fountain. Pie Factory awaits...

A Good Day of Challenging. Enjoy your evening/night boating/drinking :-)

Terrific work, Teams Leggit and Cat. Have a lovely time at the Pie Factory.

Outstanding!

Why thank you! I started on the ale at noon. Since arriving at Ma's, I've tried the Bumblehole, the Entire and now I have a cheeky pint of NPA to partake of. To say I was both drunk and happy would be an understatement on both counts.

Why thank you! I started on the ale at noon. Since arriving at Ma's, I've tried the Bumblehole, the Entire and now I have a cheeky pint of NPA to partake of. To say I was both drunk and happy would be an understatement on both counts.

Eleven of us once drank two and a half barrels of Bumblehole at a Christmas Party at the Bondage Whorehouse. Then we started out n the Batham's. Fine times, I think my liver is still in Purgatory though. My daughter is very fond of Entire, the beer with balls, as she calls it, but then she's a headbanger ...

See you there tomorrow, or have you taken up residence for ever? Team Red Wharf were heading towards the Vine. They're unlikely to leave early too!

Eleven of us once drank two and a half barrels of Bumblehole at a Christmas Party at the Bondage Whorehouse. Then we started out n the Batham's. Fine times, I think my liver is still in Purgatory though. My daughter is very fond of Entire, the beer with balls, as she calls it, but then she's a headbanger ...

See you there tomorrow, or have you taken up residence for ever? Team Red Wharf were heading towards the Vine. They're unlikely to leave early too!

I'm broken. See you at Hawne.

Good morning. TRW at Merry Hell drinking tea and wondering how to piss off guy who ran genny 'till 11pm. Wasn't us that did for Spon Lane, it was all working when we were there yesterday.

Edited by Little Else

Although I am not taking part, I love the banter on this thread, keep it going. smile.png

agree. sounds such fun. family meant I found myself in legoland and had to make do with their excellent lego models so reading about the challenge is some consolation.